|2016 Toyota Avalon: Hushed and Plush, it's the Premium Midsized With a Sporty Attitude and Plenty of Power|
|•New front end styling and other design enhancements; unique front fascia for Touring grade
•New XLE Plus grade for gas and Hybrid versions
•Two suspension tuning levels: sporty for Touring, comfort for others
•Available Toyota Safety Sense-P system
•Avalon Hybrid with EPA-estimated 40-MPG combined fuel economy
The Toyota Avalon has for 20 years set the benchmark for the premium midsize sedan category, an area that has seen additional competitors appear in the last several years. For 2016...[Read more...]|
|Two Scion Models Gearing to Go: All-New 2016 Scion iM and Scion iA Priced to Please|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 29, 2015 – The next great adventure is well within reach. The all-new 2016 Scion iM hatchback and 2016 Scion iA sedan both deliver versatility and premium features that will fuel drivers' fun, with outstanding prices to fit their finances too. Both vehicles race into showrooms Sept. 1, 2015.
With an MSRP of $18,460 for the manual transmission and $19,200 for the CVTi-S model, the Scion iM is a fun-to-drive hatchback with the space and technology necessary fo...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|