|MAZDA CX-5 GLOBAL PRODUCTION REACHES ONE MILLION UNITS|
|HIROSHIMA, Japan—Mazda Motor Corporation announced today that cumulative production of the Mazda CX-5 surpassed one million units at the end of April 2015. Taking only three years and five months since production commenced in November 2011, the CX-5 is the second fastest Mazda model to reach the milestone one-million-unit mark, following the Mazda3 (known as Mazda Axela in Japan).
Production of the CX-5, which was the first of Mazda's new-generation models that feature SKYACTIV TECHNOL...[Read more...]|
|2016 MAZDA6, CX-5 RECEIVE FAMILY CAR HONORS FROM GREATER ATLANTA AUTOMOTIVE MEDIA ASSOCIATION|
|IRVINE, Calif. (May 8, 2015) – Two Mazda vehicles have received awards from the Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association (GAAMA); 2016 Mazda6 took home the award for 'Best Tech Family Car' while 2016 Mazda CX-5 earned the 'Best Value Family Car.' Both vehicles have been refreshed for the 2016 model year.
GAAMA awards the Best Tech Family Car to a car that brings 'rich technology features like entertainment and connectivity for passengers and advanced driver assistance and parking a...[Read more...]|
|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|2016 MAZDA LINEUP: WHAT'S NEW|
| ||Having launched two refreshed and two all-new models for the 2016 model year, Mazda North American Operations is keeping busy with broadening its award-winning lineup of cars and crossovers. For the 2016 model year, Mazda is keen to maintain its leadership in providing unmatched KODO—Soul of Motion design and excellent driving dynamics and democratizing advanced safety technologies like Mazda Radar Cruise Control and Smart Brake Support into even its smallest, most affordable vehicles.
|MODEL YEAR 2016: INFOTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES HEAD THE CHANGES|
|• Volkswagen will also add a new Jetta GLI and a new entry-level e-Golf trim
• Majority of models receive the new MIB II infotainment system with USB and VW Car-Net® App-Connect, which integrates Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ , and MirrorLink®
• CC, Golf family and Jetta models receive new driver assistance features, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking (Front Assist)
• Beetle and Jetta models add the Automatic Post-Collision ...[Read more...]|
|MAZDA ANNOUNCES PRICING AND FUEL ECONOMY OF ALL-NEW 2014 MAZDA3|
|◾Redesigned Compact Car Offers Competitive Pricing, Best-in-Class Fuel Economy
IRVINE, Calif., July 24, 2013 - Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced official pricing and fuel economy figures for the all-new 2014 Mazda3. Starting at $16,9451 MSRP, the redesigned compact vehicle is the brand's best-selling and most recognizable nameplate worldwide with more than 3.5 million vehicles sold. With the full complement of SKYACTIV®2 technologies combined with the handsome st...[Read more...]|
|2014 MAZDA6 NAMED TO WARD'S ‘10 BEST INTERIORS' LIST|
| ||The all-new 2014 Mazda6 today was named to WardsAuto World's 10 Best Interiors list, as chosen by the publication's editors. The redesigned mid-size sports sedan features Mazda's new design language called KODO 'Soul of Motion,' which translates muscular movement and power into agile proportions, detailed sculpting and expressive character. The Mazda6 also was recently named one of the top three vehicle designs in the world for 2013 by the World Car Awards.
'The automotive industry, regardl...[Read more...]|