|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|CRAFTSMANSHIP DEFINES ALL-NEW 2015 CADILLAC ESCALADE|
|◾Precisely crafted interior with more technology
◾Emotional design evolution complemented by quieter cabin, smoother performance and more efficient powertrain
◾Higher levels of luxury, with sophisticated new technology for safety and connectivity
DETROIT – From its introduction in 1999, the Cadillac Escalade quickly became the standard among luxury SUVs with a formula of bold design, powerful capability and luxurious accommodations. The all-new 2015 Escalade takes design and technic...[Read more...]|
|Buick Regal Priced At $30,615|
|DETROIT – The 2014 Buick Regal goes on sale later this year with a suggested retail price of $30,615, including a $925 destination charge.
Standard equipment includes next-generation IntelliLink connectivity with an eight-inch color touch display, 18-inch alloy wheels, rear vision camera, leather-appointed seating surfaces, heated front seats and a new 2.0L I-4 Turbo delivering better power, refinement and fuel economy.
Regal is available with two powertrains. A new standard 2.0L tu...[Read more...]|
|2014 Corvette Stingray Starts At $51,995|
|The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995. Both prices include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
'The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet's mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,' said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. 'The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology t...[Read more...]|