The 2016 Lincoln MKZ represents the midsize sedan that reinvented the Lincoln brand. In both style and substance the Lincoln MKZ established stunning design wrapped around innovative, purposeful technologies. The newest model builds on that foundation.Highlights
• Key standard equipment includes: 2.0-liter EcoBoost® engine, Intelligent Access wîth Push-Button Start, SYNC® wîth MyLincoln Touch™ driver connect technology, Personal Safety System™ and Lincoln Drive Control wîth continuously controlled damping (CCD) suspension, electric power assisted §teering (EPAS) and active noise control (ANC)
• Additional standard equipment includes: adaptive LED headlamps, push-button shift wîth five-button interface, 10.1-inch LCD instrument cluster, remote start, rear view camera, 18-inch premium painted aluminum wheels and Easy Fuel® capless fuel filler
• Available features include: 3G embedded modem wîth connectivity to the MyLincoln Mobile™ app, fully retractable panoramic roof, inflatable rear seat belts, and multi-contour front seats wîth Active Motion®
/li• The visually and technically stunning available retractable panoramic roof offers a 15.2-square-foot-glass panel and the largest rooftop openings available among sedans*
• Standard Lincoln Drive Control orchestrates the performance of multiple systems (including suspension, §teering and noise control) to deliver Lincoln driving quality that is an excellent blend of engaging driving and refined ride
| ||Vital Stats|
|Engine : 2.0 L., 4-cylinder|
Power: 240 hp
Torque: 270 ft-lbs
Engine : 2.7 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 300 hp
Torque: 280 ft-lbs
• The 2016 Lincoln MKZ is the only sedan in its class to offer inflatable outboard rear safety belts, which spread impact forces across more than five times the area of conventional safety belts. This helps reduce pressure on the chest while helping to control head and neck motion
• The 2016 Lincoln MKZ is offered in three series: Premiere, Select and Reserve
The 2016 Lincoln MKZ offers four Lincoln Black Label themes: Modern Heritage, Center Stage, Indulgence and Oasis
Starting MSRP is $36,085, which includes $895 destination charges but does not include taxes or other fees
The 2016 Lincoln MKZ is built at Hermosillo (Mexico) Stamping and Assembly Plant
*based on effective roof opening as measured by WebastoSource - Lincoln
|2017 LINCOLN MKZ EARNS TOP SAFETY RATING FROM INSURANCE INSTITUTE FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY|
|DEARBORN, Mich., Aug. 25, 2016 – The 2017 Lincoln MKZ has earned the highest safety award issued by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety – due in part to its front crash prevention system.
To earn the agency's Top Safety Pick+ award, a vehicle must have superior ratings in its small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, and roof strength and head restraint tests. It also must have an available front crash prevention system that earns an advanced or superior rating. Lincoln...[Read more...]|
|LINCOLN LAUNCHES AD CAMPAIGN WITH MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY FOR NEW 2017 LINCOLN MKZ|
|Dearborn, Mich., May 16, 2016 -- Lincoln announces three new commercials in the new 'It's like that' campaign starring Matthew McConaughey focused on the new 2017 Lincoln MKZ.
◾Filmed in a style and tone that conveys exhilaration and the visceral feeling of driving, the new ads bring the attention back to the MKZ, a premium midsize sedan that has been Lincoln's best-selling vehicle since it arrived in showrooms three years ago as the first all-new Lincoln.
◾Matthew McConaughey and dire...[Read more...]|
|SAFER, EFFORTLESS RIDE AND ELEGANT DESIGN HIGHLIGHT ALL-NEW LINCOLN MKX|
|◾All-new Lincoln MKX is the first Lincoln to offer a feature that may help avoid or lessen the severity of some frontal crashes: Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection; all-new Lincoln MKX earned overall 5-Star crash rating from National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
◾New available 2.7-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine delivers excellent blend of refinement and power: quietest EcoBoost V6 ever with 335 horsepower and 380 lb.-ft. of torque
◾Other technology available to seamlessly assis...[Read more...]|
|LINCOLN UNVEILS THREE ALL-NEW VEHICLES AT AUTO SHANGHAI 2015|
|◾Since entering China in late 2014 with the Lincoln MKZ and MKC, Lincoln has established itself as a differentiated luxury auto brand with its unique offering of 'personally crafted luxury'' called The Lincoln Way.
◾At Auto Shanghai 2015, Lincoln unveils the all-new Lincoln Continental Concept. Elegant, effortlessly powerful and serene, which represents the future of quiet luxury, the Continental Concepts signals the brand's all-new full-size sedan coming next year.
◾Also introduced to compl...[Read more...]|
|CAPABILITY AND STYLE: 2015 FORD EXPEDITION READY FOR THE OPEN ROAD WITH ECOBOOST ENGINE, ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY|
|◾2015 Ford Expedition is the most powerful, fuel-efficient Expedition ever, with a 3.5-liter EcoBoost® V6 engine and SelectShift® six-speed transmission under the hood
◾Advanced technology in new Expedition includes standard electric power-assisted steering, SYNC® with available MyFord Touch®, available Blind Spot Information System® with cross-traffic alert, and continuously controlled damping to give drivers control of ride performance
◾Already a leader in cargo space and towing capability, ...[Read more...]|
|2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE SPORT NAMED ONE OF WARD'S 10 BEST INTERIORS|
|The all-new 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport's upscale and highly-functional interior was acknowledged by the editors of WardsAuto, which named it to this year's Ward's 10 Best Interiors list. This recognition follows the 2012 Accent and 2012 Azera being named to the list last year.
'The latest version of the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport is the essence of a midsize family CUV: well-crafted, tastefully appointed and affordable, despite a decidedly upscale look and feel,' said Tom Murphy, executive editor...[Read more...]|
|Lincoln at Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days: Celebration of Its Past and Future As Brand Rolls Out Its Reinvention|
|> The brand pays tribute to its heritage today, displaying seven of the most influential Lincoln designs
> Thursday sees a display full of the all-new MKZ premium midsize sedan and MKZ Hybrid, the future of Lincoln, on the Lincoln stand
> Lincoln launches on Tumblr http://lincolnnow.tumblr.com beginning with the visually stunning classic Lincolns shown on the stand and select images from archives. Continues with an all-new collection of photographs by photographers Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg