|Audi of America announces pricing for updated 2017 Model Year vehicles|
| ||•Full model line improvements for 2017 Model Year vehicles, building on momentum of 64 consecutive months of record sales
•Sportier interior and exterior design packages offer more personalization options for customers
•Audi smartphone interface, which supports Apple CarPlay™ and Google™ Android Auto, now available on more Audi models than ever before
Audi today announced its lineup for the 2017 Model Year, including full line pricing and numerous vehicle additions and enhancements.
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN E-GOLF TO MAKE NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE LOS ANGELES AUTO SHOW|
|The first fully electric Volkswagen for the U.S. market promises everyday usability and versatility with zero tailpipe emissions and low ownership costs
◾ Drivetrain consists of 24.2 kWh lithium-ion battery and 115 horsepower electric motor: 7.2 kW onboard charger is standard
◾ Three driver selectable regenerative braking modes
◾ Standard Fast Charging capability allows 80 percent battery charge within 30 minutes
◾ Roadside Assistance Plan takes the anxiety out of 'range anxiety'
◾ First Vo...[Read more...]|
|MAZDA ANNOUNCES PRICING AND FUEL ECONOMY OF ALL-NEW 2014 MAZDA3|
|◾Redesigned Compact Car Offers Competitive Pricing, Best-in-Class Fuel Economy
IRVINE, Calif., July 24, 2013 - Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced official pricing and fuel economy figures for the all-new 2014 Mazda3. Starting at $16,9451 MSRP, the redesigned compact vehicle is the brand's best-selling and most recognizable nameplate worldwide with more than 3.5 million vehicles sold. With the full complement of SKYACTIV®2 technologies combined with the handsome st...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|