|BMW: PAVING THE WAY FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE|
|◾The new BMW 330e and BMW 225xe Plug-in-Hybrid Electric Vehicles.
◾BMW Light and Charge technology provides a cutting-edge charging solution.
◾£40 million to boost green cars across the UK.
◾Hydrogen fuel cell technology offering long range, short refuelling times and zero emissions.
◾DriveNow and Moovit team up for enhanced journey flexibility.
The BMW Group has long been at the forefront of technological development. From boosting engine performance through recent innovations such as th...[Read more...]|
|2016 Toyota Avalon: Hushed and Plush, it's the Premium Midsized With a Sporty Attitude and Plenty of Power|
|•New front end styling and other design enhancements; unique front fascia for Touring grade
•New XLE Plus grade for gas and Hybrid versions
•Two suspension tuning levels: sporty for Touring, comfort for others
•Available Toyota Safety Sense-P system
•Avalon Hybrid with EPA-estimated 40-MPG combined fuel economy
The Toyota Avalon has for 20 years set the benchmark for the premium midsize sedan category, an area that has seen additional competitors appear in the last several years. For 2016...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|MAZDA ANNOUNCES PRICING AND FUEL ECONOMY OF ALL-NEW 2014 MAZDA3|
|◾Redesigned Compact Car Offers Competitive Pricing, Best-in-Class Fuel Economy
IRVINE, Calif., July 24, 2013 - Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced official pricing and fuel economy figures for the all-new 2014 Mazda3. Starting at $16,9451 MSRP, the redesigned compact vehicle is the brand's best-selling and most recognizable nameplate worldwide with more than 3.5 million vehicles sold. With the full complement of SKYACTIV®2 technologies combined with the handsome st...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2014: MORE EFFICENT, DOWNSIZED ENGINES AND AN EXTENDED R-LINE RANGE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||New 1.8-liter turbocharged and direct-injection TSI® engine to feature in Jetta, Beetle, and Passat, replacing the 2.5-liter five cylinder. R-Line® range expands to five models.
• Jetta SE and SEL models are fitted with new 170-horsepower 1.8-liter engine, offering a manufacturer predicted highway fuel economy improvement of 16 percent
• All Jetta models now have independent rear suspension
• VW Car-Net™ connected services introduced across a broad range of models
• New 1.8-liter engine in...[Read more...]|