|Trio Of Hondas Give A Glimpse Of The Future At The 2017 Geneva Motor Show|
|All-new Honda Civic Type R makes world debut in production form
◾Clarity Fuel Cell is the world's most advanced fuel cell vehicle, with class-leading maximum range of 620 km / 385 miles
◾European show debut for Honda NeuV concept car
From the next chapter of the Type R legend to a concept car that can read your emotions, the 2017 Geneva Motor Show will see Honda showcase a range of its advanced vehicle and powertrain technologies.
Civic Type R
The highlight of Honda's show pres...[Read more...]|
|HONDA CIVIC TYPE R MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE 2016 SEMA SHOW|
|Oct 28, 2016 - TORRANCE, Calif.
• Civic Type R headlines 'Civicpalooza' display featuring more than nine tuned, accessorized and custom-built Civic Sedans, Coupes and Hatchbacks|
• 10th Generation Civic Racing vehicles include 2016 Red Bull Global Rallycross Civic Coupe race car and Civic Coupe Team Honda Racing West Endurance Racer
• Ridgeline and Honda Powersports partner on project vehicles that feature power, performance and Honda accessories
• ...[Read more...]
|THE NEW MERCEDES-BENZ GLA: FITNESS PROGRAMME FOR COMPACT SUV|
|Stuttgart. The new GLA is starting 2017 with an extended range of engines, updated interior and exterior design, plus updated equipment lines. The range-topping Mercedes-AMG GLA 45 4MATIC will also be offered as a special edition; Yellow Night Edition. The world premiere is on 8 January 2017 at the North American International Auto Show NAIAS in Detroit. The new GLA will go on sale on 9th January, while first customer cars will start arriving from April 2017.
The GLA was launched in 20...[Read more...]|
|INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2017 QX80|
|● Pricing for INFINITI's flagship premium SUV starts at $63,850
● Driver Assistance Package adds advanced Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection – along with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention and Blind Spot Intervention®, Backup Collision Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist and Predictive Forward Collision Warning
● New Trailer Sway Control added to all models, enhances QX80's 8,500-pound standard towing capacity (when properly equip...[Read more...]|
|PRICING AND SPECIFICATION FOR NEW MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS CABRIOLET REVEALED|
|◾Prices start at £36,200 OTR for petrol-powered C 200
◾Aircap, Airscarf and Memory Package come as standard
◾Choice of two trim lines and diesel and petrol engines – plus high-performance Mercedes-AMG models
◾Electrically-operated fabric roof offered in four colours
The new Mercedes-Benz C-Class Cabriolet is now available to order, priced from £36,200 OTR. First UK deliveries will arrive in September.
The C-Class Cabriolet comes in two trim lines, Sport and AMG Line, and with a choice o...[Read more...]|
|VOLKSWAGEN GTI ROADSTER MAKES NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT AT THE LOS ANGELES INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW|
|• Spectacular concept car blurs the boundaries between the virtual and real worlds|
Herndon/Los Angeles — Volkswagen will show the spectacular GTI Roadster concept car in North America for the first time at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. First seen at the Wörthersee enthusiast festival in Austria in May, this car erases the boundaries between the virtual and real worlds and further demonstrates the bandwidth of the Modular Transverse Matrix (MQB) architecture that under...[Read more...]
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|