Lincoln MKC Drives Brand Momentum with More Technology and Features for 2017 Model YearDEARBORN, Mich., April 19, 2016
– Lincoln MKC is driving brand growth, particularly wîth women. For 2017, it brings even more standard features and technologies.
'MKC is Lincoln's first small utility vehicle in the world's fastest-growing §egmènt,' said John Jraiche, chief engineer, Lincoln MKC. 'A number of §egmènt-first technologies are designed to welcome customers, help make parking situations easier and traffic less stressful.'
For 2017, Lincoln MKC remains committed to blending performance, quality and technology wîth features that include:
• Power liftgate is now standard equipment versus optional
• Auto Start-Stop is now available on 2.0-liter all-wheel-drive MKC, standard on front-wheel-drive model; energy-conserving technology shuts off engine when the vehicle is stopped and idling – automatically restarting it quietly and seamlessly
• Auto Hold, now standard across the line, relieves the driver from having to press the brake pedal continuously to keep the vehicle stationary; helpful in stop-and-go traffic
• SYNC® 3 plus Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ allows drivers flexibility to integrate their favorite devices while offering high-speed performance, simple voice control, §teering wheel controls and touch screen access to audio, phone, climate and apps. Drivers can make calls, send and receive messages, listen to music and get directions wîth available navigation – all in a way that's designed to minimize distraction and allow them to stay focused on the road
Source - Lincoln
| ||Vital Stats|
|Engine : 2.0 L., 4-cylinder|
Power: 240 hp
Torque: 270 ft-lbs
Engine : 2.3 L., 4-cylinder
Power: 285 hp
Torque: 305 ft-lbs
Lincoln MKC sales totaled approximately 25,000 vehicles last year. Along wîth bolstering the brand portfolio, it's bringing younger, more affluent customers and growing numbers of women to showrooms. MKC registrations to women contributed 59 percent to Lincoln's year-over-year SÚV growth in 2015, according to a recent Lincoln analysis of IHS Automotive registration data. Lincoln MKC is produced at Louisville Assembly Plant.