|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|2017 BUICK ENCORE GETS LATEST TECH, SCULPTED DESIGN|
|New LED headlights, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto for Buick's best-seller
NEW YORK – Buick today introduced the new 2017 Encore, strengthening the appeal of America's most popular small SUV with more refined styling and new connectivity technology – including available Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
A new front-end appearance and a new premium interior highlight the visual refinements, while Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are supported by a next-generation IntelliLink s...[Read more...]|
|CHEVROLET DEBUTS A HORROR FILM INSPIRED TRAILER WITH A TWIST|
|• Famed Director Sam Raimi Directs New Cinema Spot|
DETROIT – Fans of classic horror movies have all experienced that moment where the music takes an ominous turn and the unsuspecting character is on the verge of opening a door where danger awaits. Imagine however, if for once, that character could heed the warnings of theatergoers and avoid the inevitable threat.
Inspired by those very scenes, Chevrolet is drawing attention to the wide array of available active safety technol...[Read more...]
|MODEL YEAR 2016: INFOTAINMENT TECHNOLOGY AND DRIVER ASSISTANCE FEATURES HEAD THE CHANGES|
|• Volkswagen will also add a new Jetta GLI and a new entry-level e-Golf trim
• Majority of models receive the new MIB II infotainment system with USB and VW Car-Net® App-Connect, which integrates Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ , and MirrorLink®
• CC, Golf family and Jetta models receive new driver assistance features, including Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Forward Collision Warning and Autonomous Emergency Braking (Front Assist)
• Beetle and Jetta models add the Automatic Post-Collision ...[Read more...]|
|2016 MAZDA3 ADDS FEATURES, LOWERS PRICE|
|- Mazda3 goes on sale this month with two new options packages -
IRVINE, Calif. (July 1, 2015) – Mazda North American Operations today announced pricing for the repackaged 2016 Mazda3 four- and five-door models, starting at an MSRP1 of $17,845.
Mazda3 is available with a 155-horsepower SKYACTIV-G 2.0-liter engine in Mazda3 i configuration or a 184-horsepower SKYACTIV-G 2.5-liter engine in Mazda3 s vehicles. Either engine can be paired with a six-speed manual or available six-...[Read more...]|