|INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2017 QX80|
|● Pricing for INFINITI's flagship premium SUV starts at $63,850
● Driver Assistance Package adds advanced Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection – along with Lane Departure Warning, Lane Departure Prevention and Blind Spot Intervention®, Backup Collision Intervention, Intelligent Cruise Control, Distance Control Assist and Predictive Forward Collision Warning
● New Trailer Sway Control added to all models, enhances QX80's 8,500-pound standard towing capacity (when properly equip...[Read more...]|
|THE 2016 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
|Nissan is a brand on the move. And on a roll. The past two years have seen the back-to-back introductions of the segment-busting 2014 Rogue and 2015 Murano, which helped drive Nissan to record 2014 calendar year sales of 1,269,565 (+12.2%) in the United States.
Among the models setting all-time annual sales records were Altima, JUKE, LEAF, NV, Rogue and Versa. The Nissan LEAF sold more than 30,000 units in the U.S. – the first time any plug-in vehicle has reached that milestone in a single ye...[Read more...]|
|INFINITI ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR EXPANDED 2015 Q70 LINEUP|
| ||◾New extended wheelbase Infiniti Q70L is priced just $1,500 USD above Q70 standard wheelbase model
◾Premium Package content added as complimentary on Q70 3.7-liter V6-equipped models
◾2015 Infiniti Q70 lineup now features nine distinct choices, including rear-wheel drive, all-wheel drive and 3.7-liter V6, 5.6-liter V8 and advanced 3.5-liter hybrid powertrains
◾U.S. sales begin later this month
FRANKLIN, Tenn. – Infiniti today announced pricing for the 2015 Infiniti Q70, Q70 Hybrid a...[Read more...]|
|MODEL YEAR 2015: NEW GOLF FAMILY, REDESIGNED JETTA, AND NEW TDI® CLEAN DIESEL ENGINE HEAD THE CHANGES|
| ||In a busy year, Volkswagen will also add a new Golf SportWagen, an all-new Golf R, a redesigned Touareg SUV, and the company's first U.S.-market EV, the e-Golf
• All-new Golf is bigger, lighter, and more fuel-efficient than the previous model, seats five, and has a larger trunk than any midsize sedan
• New Golf GTI has 210-horsepower engine, with improved fuel efficiency and performance
• e-Golf is Volkswagen's first full Battery Electric Vehicle for sale in the U.S.
• Redesigned Jett...[Read more...]|
|THE 2015 NISSAN LINEUP: CHARTING THE CHANGES|
| ||Nissan's U.S. sales have significantly outperformed the industry in 2014, up 12.7 percent CYTD through June. Sales have been led by the recently redesigned Altima, Rogue and Sentra – along with other models such as LEAF (+29.4%), JUKE (+44.9%), Frontier (+22.6%) and NV200 (+439.3%), which have shown strong results month after month. This gives the Nissan lineup great momentum heading into the 2015 model year.
Headlining the changes for 2015 is the upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Murano ...[Read more...]|