|SUBARU ANNOUNCES PRICING ON 2017 CROSSTREK MODELS|
|• Roomy, versatile and fun-to-drive Crosstrek models priced from $21,695|
• Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive Standard across line
• New Premium Special Edition model added for 2017
• Continuously Variable Transmission models achieve 33 mpg highway
Cherry Hill, N.J. - Subaru of America, Inc. today announced pricing on the 2017 Crosstrek line. The 2017 Crosstrek models will arrive at retailers November 2016.
The versatile, fun-to-drive Crosstrek combines bold f...[Read more...]
|COMPACT CAR, LARGE-SCALE UPDATES: 2017 MAZDA3 ADDS UPMARKET OPTIONS AND GREATER VALUE|
|The 2017 Mazda3 Goes on Sale This Month with a MSRP1 starting at $17,845
IRVINE, Calif. (September 19, 2016) – The current-generation Mazda3 has scored dozens of accolades globally, including being named a Car and Driver 10Best-winner every year since its introduction, landing as a top-three World Car of the Year finalist and being named both as an Automobile Magazine 'All-Star' and an ALG Residual Value Award winner.
For the 2017 model year, Mazda3 returns refined and repack...[Read more...]|
|ALL-NEW GOLF ALLTRACK AND NEW BEETLE MODELS HEAD THE CHANGES|
|Volkswagen also simplifies model lineups to put the emphasis on value
• Golf Alltrack adds all-wheel-drive ability and rugged off-road looks to the fun-to-drive and practical Golf SportWagen
• Golf SportWagen receives 4Motion® all-wheel-drive option
• Beetle range complemented by Dune Convertible, revised Classic models, and limited edition #PinkBeetle
• Driver assistance features added to lower priced trimlines in many model lineups
• Tiguan lineup simplified to value-laden Wol...[Read more...]|
|2016 MAZDA LINEUP: WHAT'S NEW|
| ||Having launched two refreshed and two all-new models for the 2016 model year, Mazda North American Operations is keeping busy with broadening its award-winning lineup of cars and crossovers. For the 2016 model year, Mazda is keen to maintain its leadership in providing unmatched KODO—Soul of Motion design and excellent driving dynamics and democratizing advanced safety technologies like Mazda Radar Cruise Control and Smart Brake Support into even its smallest, most affordable vehicles.
|MAZDA6 EARNS 'TECHNOLOGY CHOICE AWARD' BY GREATER ATLANTA AUTOMOTIVE MEDIA ASSOCIATION|
| ||WASHINGTON, April 30, 2014 -- The Greater Atlanta Automotive Media Association (GAAMA) named the 2015 Mazda6 its 'Technology Choice Award' at its second annual Family Choice Challenge held on Friday, April 25th.
'A repeat winner at Family Choice Challenge, the Mazda6 consistently earns accolades for its impressive combination of style and substance,' said GAAMA President Nick Palermo. 'Upon first glance, the Mazda6 has the striking lines of a show car. But a more in-depth look reveals ...[Read more...]|