AUDI ANNOUNCES PRICING FOR ALL-NEW 2015 AUDI Q3 CROSSOVER
August 3, 2014 by Audi
- The agile Audi Q3 compact premium crossover combines coupe-like design with the utility of an SUV
- High level of standard equipment including heated, 12-way power front leather surface seats, panoramic sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control, Xenon headlights with LED daytime running lights and Audi advanced key
- Audi Q3 joins the already successful Audi SUV family that includes the Audi Q5 and Q7
HERNDON, Va., July 31, 2014
– The Audi Q3 combines coupe-like design with the utility of an SUV, offering an excellent balance of agility and functionality. It features a standard 200 horsepower 2.0 liter TFSI® engine with a six-speed Tiptronic® transmission. The Q3 joins the highly successful Q5 and Q7 Audi SUV line-up and will go on sale this fall.
The sporty character of the Q3 is defined by its low roof line and wraparound tailgate, along with distinctive exterior lighting including Audi xenon plus and LED daytime running headlamps as well as LED taillights standard. The optional Sport package which includes sport seats, shift paddles and Audi drive select adds to the dynamic character of the Q3. The Audi drive select system allows drivers to adjust the shift points and throttle mapping of the Q3 at the touch of a button. The available legendary quattro® all-wheel drive system helps provide additional grip for those seeking a winding road or additional traction in wet and snowy conditions.
Inside, the Audi Q3 seats five passengers, has 60/40 split folding rear seats that make 48.2 cu-ft of cargo volume when folded down. Standard dual-zone automatic climate control, available power tailgate and interior LED lighting round out the interior. The Audi advanced key provides keyless access as well as keyless start/stop functionality.
The available MMI® Navigation plus with voice control utilizes a 7.0 inch display and adds a color display to the driver information system located in the instrument cluster. The MMI Navigation Plus features the award-winning Audi connect® infotainment system (included in Prestige model), which includes in-vehicle Wi-Fi connectivity for up to eight wireless devices for passengers. Audi connect also provides Google Earth™ maps for a true aerial view of roads and the surrounding area. A 14-speaker, 465 watt Bose Surround Sound System is also part of the Prestige model offering to satisfy audiophile needs.
The Audi Q3 offers an excellent balance of performance and functionality for the urban outdoors.
Audi Q3 MSRP* excluding transportation, taxes, title:
Trending NewsItalian Government Welcomes New Fiat 500 As It Makes Its Debut In RomeMG Named As Best Value Brand At Auto Trader New Car Awards 2020Two Of The Earliest Matching Numbers E-Types, Cherished In A Museum For Over 20 Years, To Be Sold At The Silverstone Classic Live Online AuctionDouble Award For Volvo SUVs In Auto Trader New Car AwardsAlfa Romeo Giulia GTA Teams Up With Antonio Giovinazzi For The 2020 Formula 1 Championship
Audi Q3 Premium Plus, FWD: $32,500
Audi Q3 Prestige, FWD: $36,400
Audi Q3 Prestige, quattro $38,500
* Transportation charge is $925.00
Audi Q3 Premium Plus, quattro: $34,600