2014 Corvette Stingray Starts At $51,995Company press release.
The 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray coupe will have a suggested starting retail price of $51,995, and the Corvette Stingray Convertible will start at $56,995. Both prices include a $995 destination fee but exclude tax, title, and license.
'The 2014 Corvette Stingray perfectly embodies Chevrolet's mission to deliver more than expected for our customers,' said Chris Perry, vice president, Chevrolet marketing. 'The Corvette Stingray delivers a combination of performance, design and technology that very few manufacturers can match, and none can even come close for $52,000.'
Standard features on the all-new 2014 Corvette Stingray include:
• Seating with lightweight magnesium frames for exceptional support, and eight-way power adjustment
• Five-position Drive Mode Selector that tailors up to 12 vehicle attributes
• New seven-speed manual transmission with Active Rev Matching
• 6.2L LT1 V-8 engine with direct injection, Active Fuel Management, continuously variable valve timing and an advanced combustion system
• Carbon fiber hood on all models, and a carbon fiber removable roof panel on coupes
• Aluminum frame that is 99 pounds lighter (45 kg) and 57-percent stiffer than the previous model's structure
• Advanced, high-intensity discharge (HID) and light-emitting diode (LED) lighting
• Dual, eight-inch configurable driver/infotainment screens, with next-generation Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system and rear vision camera
• Bose nine-speaker audio system with SiriusXM Satellite radio, Bluetooth connectivity, USB and SD card and auxiliary input jack
• Keyless access with push-button start
Trending NewsA New Chapter Begins: Ordering For All-New Škoda Octavia Opens From TodayBentley's Great Eight Finishes ProductionRenault Kangoo Z.E. Line-Up Bolstered By New Business+ ModelGroupe PSA And Punch Powertrain Expand Strategic Partnership In ElectrificationIsuzu Announces Offer To Help Britain Pick-Up
• Power tilt/telescope steering wheel
• An all-new, fully electronic top on the convertible that can be lowered remotely using the key fob
As shown at the North American International Auto Show, the Stingray coupe fitted with the major available options would be $73,360, including:
• 3LT interior package, with leather-wrapped interior ($8,005)
• Z51 Performance Package ($2,800)
• Competition sports seats ($2,495)
• Exposed-carbon-fiber roof panel ($1,995)
• Magnetic Ride Control with Performance Traction Management ($1,795)
• Dual-mode exhaust system ($1,195)
• Carbon fiber interior trim ($995)
• Sueded, microfiber-wrapped upper interior trim ($995)
• Red-painted calipers ($595)
• Black-painted wheels ($495)
The 3LT interior package includes: Bose 10-speaker surround-sound audio system; SiriusXM Satellite radio with one-year subscription and HD radio receiver; color head-up display; memory package; navigation system; heated and ventilated seats with power lumbar and bolster adjustment; premium Napa leather seating surfaces; and leather-wrapped dash and instrument panel, console and door panels.
The Z51 Performance Package includes: high-performance gear ratios; transmission-cooling system; larger 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels and tires; larger, slotted rotors and brake-cooling ducts; electronic limited-slip differential and differential cooling system; unique chassis tuning; and available Magnetic Ride Control active-handling system with Performance Traction Management. Equipped with the Z51 package, the Corvette Stingray is capable of accelerating from 0–60 mph in under four seconds, and more than 1 g in cornering.
Founded in 1911 in Detroit, Chevrolet is now one of the world's largest car brands, doing business in more than 140 countries and selling more than 4.5 million cars and trucks a year. Chevrolet provides customers with fuel-efficient vehicles that feature spirited performance, expressive design, and high quality. More information on Chevrolet models can be found at www.chevrolet.com.