NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2014 FRONTIERBy: NissanComment NASHVILLE, Tenn.
– Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2014 Nissan Frontier, which maintains its 2013 starting Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price of $17,990 USD for the Frontier S King Cab 4x2 with 4-cylinder engine and manual transmission. The 2014 Frontier is offered in both King Cab and Crew Cab body styles and in 4x2 and 4x4 driveline configurations, along with five trim grades: Frontier S (4-cylinder and V6), SV, PRO-4X, Desert Runner and SL (Crew Cab only).
The popular Nissan Frontier continues to be a leader in the mid-size truck segment, combining premium hardware, extraordinary power and an exceptional level of on- and off-road performance. A wide range of enhancements are added for the 2014 model year, helping keep Frontier fresh and its value high:
• Heated front seats added to the SV VTP package
• Three new available aluminum-alloy wheels designs: 16-inch SV grade, 16-inch PRO-4X grade and 18-inch SL grade
• Manual sliding rear window added as standard on all Crew Cab models (except S)
• Heated front cloth seat available as standard on PRO-4X and optional on SV
• Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, manual air conditioning, cruise control and steering wheel controls (audio, Bluetooth® and cruise control), front sunglass holder, Bluetooth® microphone and upgraded audio system added as standard on S models (except King Cab S M/T)
• Enhanced NissanConnect™ with Navigation system functionality (smartphone integration, enhanced voice recognition and device control, one-shot destination entry)
• NissanConnect™ Apps smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android,
• Available SiriusXM TravelLink (fuel prices, movie times, stock updates, sports scores) and SiriusXM Weather (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately)
In addition, the SV Value Truck Package (VTP) continues at the 2013 M.S.R.P. of $1,900 USD – with heated front seats added at no additional cost. The Value Truck Package reflects savings of $800 USD for King Cab models and $700 USD for Crew Cab models (versus the price of the items if sold separately).
The 2014 Nissan Frontier is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prices* (MSRP) for the 2013 Nissan Frontier King Cab include:
Trending NewsPatrik Sandell Wins The 2018 Olympus Rally In Stage Rally Debut With SubaruKia Ranked As One Of 2018's Most Trusted Automotive Brands By AMCI GlobalInfiniti Receives Top Honors In AMCI's Trusted Automotive Brand StudyCRP Racing Mercedes- AMG GT3 Driven To Convincing Win By Daniel MoradWhat Does A… VR-Developer Actually Do At Volkswagen?
Frontier S King Cab 4x2 I4 5MT $17,990 USD
Frontier S King Cab 4x2 I4 5AT $20,270 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x2 I4 5MT $21,560 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x2 I4 5AT $22,610 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x2 V6 6MT $24,130 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x2 V6 5AT $23,200 USD
Frontier Desert Runner King Cab 4x2 V6 5AT $23,920 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x4 V6 6MT $26,830 USD
Frontier SV King Cab 4x4 V6 5AT $25,900 USD
Frontier PRO-4X King Cab 4x4 V6 6MT $29,840 USD
Frontier PRO-4X King Cab 4x4 V6 5AT $31,040 USD
Destination and Handling $860 USD
MSRPs* for the 2014 Nissan Frontier Crew Cab include:
Frontier S Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 6MT $22,310 USD
Frontier S Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 5AT $23,360 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 6MT $25,450 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 5AT $24,220 USD
Frontier Desert Runner Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 5AT $25,240 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x2 LWB V6 5AT $24,940 USD
Frontier SL Crew Cab 4x2 SWB V6 5AT $30,970 USD
Frontier SL Crew Cab 4x2 LWB V6 5AT $31,470 USD
Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 6MT $25,010 USD
Frontier S Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 5AT $26,060 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 6MT $28,150 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 5AT $27,220 USD
Frontier SV Crew Cab 4x4 LWB V6 5AT $27,640 USD
Frontier PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4SWB V6 6MT $30,800 USD
Frontier PRO-4X Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 5AT $31,850 USD
Frontier SL Crew Cab 4x4 SWB V6 5AT $33,620 USD
Frontier SL Crew Cab 4x4 LWB V6 5AT $34,170 USD
Destination and Handling $860 USD
Frontier again offers an exceptional level of on- and off-road performance with the use of a 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine rated at 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque. A 152-horsepower 2.5-liter inline 4-cylinder engine is also available (King Cab only). With its strong performance, combined with good fuel mileage (19 city, 23 highway, I4 King Cab 2WD M/T).
About Nissan North America
In North America, Nissan's operations include automotive styling, engineering, consumer and corporate financing, sales and marketing, distribution and manufacturing. Nissan is dedicated to improving the environment under the Nissan Green Program and has been recognized as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by the U.S Environmental Protection Agency. More information on Nissan in North America and the complete line of Nissan and Infiniti vehicles can be found online at www.NissanUSA.com and www.InfinitiUSA.com, or visit the Americas media sites NissanNews.com and InfinitiNews.com.