Chassis Num: 356/2-045
Designed by Dr. Ferdinand 'Ferry' Porsche, the Porsche 356 was first road certified in 1948 and featured an air-cooled, rear-mounted, 4-cylinder engine producing 35 horsepower. This particular example (chassis number 356/2-045) was the 45th Porsche built, so it was manufactured in Gmund, Austria, before production moved to Zuffenhausen near Stuttgart. This car is now owned by Ferry's son Hans-Peter Porsche.
|No auction information available for this vehicle at this time.|
(Data based on Model Year 1949
No Sale1949 Porsche 356/2 Gmund's that have appeared at auction but did not sell.
|Vehicle||Chassis||Event||High Bid||Est. Low||Est. High|
ComparablesSimilar sales to the range.