Not only is this the largest Franklin model offered in 1910 but it is the first model to use what is popularly known as the 'French front' (the sloped front). Thanks to air cooling, no radiator was necessary for the Franklin.
The body on this Franklin was built by the Derham Company of Rosemont, Pennsylvania, which designed and built custom bodies into the 1950's. The car was restored many years ago to its original colors - top, body and interior.
When new, this Franklin was driven by its original owners throughout Europe, visiting France, Germany, Austria and Italy. The 42 horsepower motor provided ample power through the European countryside.