Ferrari Brand Sales Volume
Ferrari Model Sales Volume
|Ferrari Models||February 2016|
Based on the Data
- There were 1,248,860 more vehicles sold in February of 2016 than in February of 2015.
- There were 24 selling days in February of 2016
- There were 26 selling days in February of 2015
- There were 1,367,621 more vehicles sold in February of 2016 than in January of 2016.
The Top Five Sales for February of 2016
|2016 Ford F-150||60,697||2.4%|
|2016 Chevrolet Silverado||43,136||1.7%|
|2016 Ram 1500||38,555||1.5%|
|2016 Toyota Camry||32,405||1.3%|
|2016 Toyota Corolla||29,342||1.2%|
Ferrari Sales Volume News
– Ferrari N.V. (NYSEMTA RACE) (Ferrari or the Company) today announces its consolidated net revenues and preliminary results for the fourth quarter and twelve months ended December 31, 2015. Shipments totaled 7,664 units in 2015, up 6 from ....
Maranello (Italy), October 28, 2015 - Ferrari N.V. (NYSE RACE) (Ferrari) today announces its consolidated net revenues and preliminary results2 for the third quarter and the nine months ended September 30, 2015. Shipments were 1,949 units ....
– Its nearly time to say farewell. At the end of the year, Felipe Massa and Ferrari will go their separate ways in racing terms, but the affection that links the Brazilian to the team with which he grew up, as a driver and a man, will always be strong. ....
First positive effects of exclusivity-oriented volume reduction strategy profits spiral while sales slow Trading profit of 176 million euro (22) Net profit of 116.2 million euro (20) Best-ever industrial net cash position 1,220 million ....
– In 2012 Ferrari posted records results in its best ever trading period in the companys 66-year history. This fact was confirmed when the Ferrari Board of Directors met today under the chairmanship of Luca di Montezemolo to examine the companys ....
– The Ferrari board of directors met today under the chairmanship of Luca di Montezemolo to examine the companys financial results for the first nine months of 2012. As of September 30th, Ferrari has recorded unprecedented revenues of 1,764 million ....
On the first day of the Beijing Auto Show Ferrari CEO Amedeo Felisa stated Chinas importance for the manufacturer from Maranello, which has enjoyed an increase in sales that is higher than the 2011 market average Last year we sold 500 cars in mainland ....