This car was built in 1940 for Peter Stengel by Coachcraft, at a cost of about $6,000. It took four months to build. The chassis is a 1941 Mercury, and the body has special fenders extending into the doors. The top is a three-way which can be positioned all the way open, open only over the front seat, or completely closed. Built-in no-draft ventilation is used. The power plant is a 1941 Mercury flathead V8, with Eddie Meyer heads, dual carburetors and a dual exhaust system.