60 unique Ferraris
As part of its 60th anniversary celebrations, Ferrari will build a series of 60 truly unique cars. These will be based on the 612 Scaglietti, the Prancing Horse's range-topping Granturismo which combines blistering performance and superb handling with superior comfort, sumptuous handcrafted trim, state-of-the-art accessories and meticulous attention to detail.
The cars will be offered with a two-tone livery in a combination of classic Ferrari colours as used on some of the Prancing Horse's most memorable models. The interior appointments will feature sophisticated colour combinations and a stunning new-generation electrochromic glass roof, itself a major innovation. The degree of opacity of the roof, in fact, can be adjusted to suit the occupants' requirements.
To underline the exclusivity of this series of one-offs, each example will also boast an enamelled symbol set on the central tunnel representing one of the 60 historic events chosen to celebrate the Marque's anniversary.
The result is a true collector's car aimed at Ferrari's most dedicated clients.
• Two-colour special style: Grigio scuro / Nero or Rubino Micalizzato / Nero Daytona
• Special colour of underbody black in technical black
• Colour treatment of the front headlight and rear bumper details in silver.
Engine : 5.7 L., 12-cylinder
Power: 540 hp
Torque: 433 ft-lbs
6-speed Manual, 6-speed Sequential
• Electro-chromic panoramic roof panel with three transparency positions
• New monolithic and forged 19 inch wheel rims
• Specific wheel cups
• Radiator grill with specific painted frame
• Chromium-plated rear grids with black chromed special exhaust pipes
• 612 Sessanta emblem on front fender
• New Natural leather colors for interior
• CCM braking system with black calipers
• Bose Media System
• Rear Parking Camera
• TV Tuner
• Cruise Control Source - Ferrari