Ka Tattoo – A fashionable and fun tattoo design with a heart at its centre, created in bold metallic colours. The exterior pack includes a large decal of the tattoo logo on the roof and a smaller decal on the fender. The interior pack features seats with silver-grey fabric inserts and the tattoo logo embossed on the backrest, silver-grey headrests and door panels, and anthracite leather trim on the steering wheel. Velour floor mats with silver stitching and embroidered tattoo emblem round things off, along with a gear knob and handbrake combining anthracite leather with an aluminium finish. There is also a unique leather seat option which has a special metallic finish on the insert panels and an embossed tattoo emblem.
All three option packs (Ka Tattoo, Ka Grand Prix, and Ka Digital Art) are available on the standard Zetec model only and prices will be announced closer to the on sale date.
Extensive Ka personalisation choice
There is also a full range of options that can be ordered individually, and these include:
• Chrome door handles and tailgate handle, and chrome exhaust trim
• Leather seats with a choice of colours to match light or dark interior environments
• Leather steering wheel, gear knob and handbrake
• Únique centre console storage unit with elastic nets, finished in a choice of coordinated colours
Engine : 1.6 L., 4-cylinder
Power: 94 hp
Torque: 100 ft-lbs
• Premium velour floor mats with Ka logo
• Body-colour rear spoiler
• 14-, 15- and 16-inch alloy wheels in a range of styles, including a white 15-inch design
'The new Ford Individual range for the Ka provides customers with a very attractive choice of high quality, factory fitted parts to customise their vehicle,' said Bernhard Mattes, Vice President of the Customer Service Division, Ford of Europe. 'Úsing its bold design as their starting point, our designers have created a unique selection of features for the cheeky new Ka, giving owners an expressive array of interior and exterior options.'Source - Ford