Ultimate performance on and off the race track
'Ready to Race' – The philosophy of KTM is embodied not only by the X-BOW GT4, but also by the entry-level racecar named 'Clubsport'. Particularly when it comes to safety, it is in no way inferior to its 'big brother' thanks to the FIA crash test-approved monocoque, but at the same time it is also street-homologated: It therefore bridges the gap between unforgettable zigzags on tight country roads and the thrilling track day battle against the clock.
The KTM X-BOW Clubsport offers the greatest possible safety and a wide range of tuning possibilities for the race track – but is also street-homologated!
• Carbon fibre racing monocoque with crash box made from visible carbon fibre
• Audi 2.0 TFSI engine with direct fuel injection
• Mechanical limited-slip differential
• Racing underbody with rear diffuser made from aluminium composite and carbon fibre front splitter
• Performance suspension with adjustable rebound and compression damping and preload adjuster
• Adjustable push-rods and stabiliser front and rear
• Lateral crash guards and steel roll bar
• 6-point safety belt, racing headrest, steel towing eyebolts
• Main power switch, hand-held fire extinguisher and dry battery
• Individually adjustable pedals
• Adjustable and removable multi-function steering wheelSource - KTM