2010 Dodge Grand Caravan—Unsurpassed Fuel Economy, Loaded With InnovationNEW FOR 2010
• Driver and front-passenger active head restraints (all models)
• Three-zone manual climate controls (standard on Grand Caravan SE)
• Rear-obstacle detection display in EVIC (with Security Group)
• New 3.16 final drive ratio (Grand Caravan SXT with 4.0-liter engine)
Dodge Grand Caravan continues to set the mark in the vibrant minivan segment. With more than 25 years of minivan-first innovations including the segment's only Stow ‘n Go® and Swivel 'n Go™ seating and storage systems, SIRIÚS Backseat TV™ with Nickelodeon, Disney Channel and Cartoon Network Mobile and rear-seat dual-DVD entertainment—the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan is a family room on wheels.
A minivan-first innovation, and an exclusive in the segment is the Swivel 'n Go™ seating and storage system. Swivel 'n Go features second-row seats that swivel 180 degrees to face the third row, a removable table that installs between the two rows, in-floor covered storage bins and fold-in-the-floor third-row seating. Integrated child booster seats and a minivan-first dual nine-inch rear DVD entertainment system with swiveling third-row monitor and SIRIÚS Backseat TV™ are also available with Swivel 'n Go.
Dodge Grand Caravan continues to be the only vehicle in the segment to feature Blind-spot Monitoring (BSM) and Rear Cross Path (RCP) accident-avoidance safety systems. BSM detects a possible unseen vehicle when changing lanes. RCP aids the driver any time the vehicle is in Reverse and warns if any traffic is moving toward the vehicle. Both systems utilize dual ultra-wideband radar sensors that notify the driver via an audible chime and a visible icon on exterior mirrors.
Best-in-class aerodynamics and a minivan-first six-speed automatic transmission provide 2010 Dodge minivans with efficient dynamics. A 4.0-liter V-6 aluminum engine offers unsurpassed fuel economy and the minivan-segment's best combination of horsepower (251 hp / 189 kW) and torque (259 ft.-lb. / 350 N•m). With an EPA fuel economy rating of 17 mpg city and 25 mpg highway, the powerful 4.0-liter engine gives customers the fuel economy they want and the power they expect. Paired with 17-inch aluminum wheels and a sport-tuned suspension, the 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan offers a spirited driving experience.
Engine : 3.3 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 175 hp
Torque: 205 ft-lbs
Engine : 4.0 L., 8-cylinder
Power: 251 hp
Torque: 259 ft-lbs
Engine : 3.8 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 197 hp
Torque: 230 ft-lbs
Dodge Grand Caravan : AT A GLANCE
• 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan offers value, versatility and functionality with leading innovation in the minivan segment
• Minivan-first Blind-spot Monitoring system (BSM) warns the driver of unseen vehicles when changing lanes via an audible chime and a visible icon on exterior mirrors
• Minivan-first Rear Cross Path system (RCP) aids drivers any time the vehicle is in Reverse and warns the driver if any traffic is moving toward the vehicle via an audible chime and a visible icon on outside mirrors
• With its athletic, yet contemporary interior and exterior design, two unique seating and storage options, and clever interior features, Dodge Grand Caravan is a 'family room on wheels'—a vehicle that offers the ultimate flexibility and utility for active lifestyles The Swivel 'n Go™ and Stow 'n Go® seating and storage systems are exclusive to Dodge and Chrysler minivans, offering a variety of seating options without compromising in-floor storage space
• Swivel 'n Go is a unique seating and storage system that offers in-floor cargo bins of the Stow 'n Go seating system combined with second-row quad chairs that rotate 180 degrees to face forward or rearward, and a stowable center table that installs between second- and third-row seats
• Integrated child booster seats lift children to the adult-belted zone (available with the Swivel 'n Go seating system)
• The Stow 'n Go seating and storage system is still an industry exclusive available only on Chrysler and Dodge minivans. These are the only minivans to offer fold-in-the-floor second-row seating (without the need to remove the seats) and fold-in-the-floor third-row seats Dodge Grand Caravan is a 'family room on wheels' with its fun features, practical comforts and pleasant driving experience
• Fun features include the Swivel 'n Go seating system, a nine-inch dual DVD system with swiveling third row that plays different media at the same time, SIRIÚS Backseat TV,™ and SIRIÚS Satellite Radio, iPod® Control, surround sound, Úconnect™ Navigation with 30-gigabyte hard drive and real-time traffic monitoring, six LED pinpoint reading lamps, ambient halo lighting, a removable, sliding center console and removable flashlight in the tailgate
• Practical comfort features include the Stow 'n Go seating and storage system, heated first- and second-row cloth or leather seats, remote start, second- and third-row sunshades, an umbrella holder next to the driver's seat, removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders, second-row power windows and third-row power-folding seats
• An available six-speed transmission, 17-inch, 5-spoke aluminum wheels with sport-tuned suspension and a 4.0-liter V-6 engine option offers a spirited driving experience Dodge Grand Caravan offers more than 40 safety features including segment-first BSM and RCP accident-avoidance systems, all-row side-curtain air bags, ParkSense® rear-park assist system(1) and ParkView™ rear back-up camera and Electronic Stability Control (ESC) (1) Denotes most stationary obstacles. As with all electronically controlled systems, care is advised. Source - Dodge