Introducing the most significant modern muscle car ever built. Limited production - Only 24 examples will be built for the 2010 model year. 725 bhp and 741 lb-ft torque.
'The HPE700 Camaro allows our customers to combine supercar power and performance with classic American muscle car looks in a modern, daily-drive usable sportscar with a backseat and a trunk!,' said John Hennessey, President and CEO of Hennessey Performance Engineering. 'We will be announcing other Hennessey turnkey vehicle packages for the 2010 Camaro in the near future along with an extensive list of aftermarket performance parts and accessories. But for now, the LS9-powered HPE700 Camaro, replete with ZR1 inspired looks and performance promises to be at the top of the American muscle car food chain later in 2009.
HPE700 buyers will also receive a 1-day performance driving course at Lonestar Motorsports Park – a ¼ mile dragstrip facility located adjacent to Hennessey's 24,000 square foot production facility and showroom.
Hennessey is offering the first HPE700 Camaros exclusively to registered bidders at the 2009 Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, AZ. Orders can be placed at the Hennessey display at the show or by phone or email beginning Tuesday, January 13 through Sunday, January 18, 2009. On Monday, January 19, 2009 the HPE700 Camaro will be available to the general public and can be ordered from select Chevrolet dealers as well as directly from Hennessey Performance Engineering.
2010 HPE700 Camaro Includes:
Base price for the 2010 HPE700 Camaro is $109,500
• Base 2010 Camaro SS with 6-speed Manual Transmission
• Your Choice of Exterior Factory Colors: Cyber Gray Metallic, Aqua Blue Metallic, Inferno Orange Metallic, Imperial Blue Metallic and Red Jewel Tint Coat
• LS9 6.2 Litre Supercharged Engine with Intercooler
Engine : 6.2 L., 8-cylinder
Power: 725 hp
Torque: 740 ft-lbs
6-speed Manual6-speed Automatic6-speed Automatic
• Mobil 1 Oil & Filter
• Cam-Aero (tm) Body Components: Front Spoiler, Rear Bumper Diffuser & Side Rocker Panels
• Long Tube Stainless Steel Headers
• HPE Extreme Duty Clutch & Flywheel Úpgrade
• HPE Race Shift Knob and Shifter Úpgrade
• HPE Light Weight Alloy Wheels
• 20 x 11 inch (rear); 20 x 10 inch (front)
• Michelin Pilot Sport 2 Tires Brembo Front Brake Úpgrade: 6-Piston Calipers with Light Weight 15 inch Cross-Drilled Rotors
• Brembo Rear Brake Úpgrade: 4-Piston Calipers with 14 inch Light Weight Rotors
• KW / HPE Variant 3 Adjustable Coil-Over Suspension Úpgrade
• KW / HPE Front & Rear Sway Bar Úpgrades
• Painted Hockey Stick Side Stripe with LS9 logo
• Hennessey Embroidered Head Rests & Floor Mats
• Limited Edition HPE700 Dash Plaque & Hood Plaque
• HPE700 & Hennessey Logos Painted on Rear Deck Lid
• Hennessey Letter of Authenticity
• HPE700 buyers will also receive a 1-day performance driving course at Lonestar Motorsports Park – a 1/4 mile dragstrip facility located adjacent to Hennessey's 30,000 square foot production facility and showroom.
• Connolly Leather Interior with Custom Colors
• 850 hp Twin Turbo Úpgrade
• 1000 hp Twin Turbo Úpgrade Source - Hennessey