By the 1950s, Societa Italianà Applicazioni Techniche Automobilistiche (SIATA) had been established for over two decades. They were founded in Turin on July 19th of 1926 by Giorgio Ambrosini who intended on making high performance accessories for Fiat cars. By the 1950s, along with their performance products, they were building a small number of coupes and spiders in a variety of shapes and displacements.
The Siata 200CS was powered by an overhead-valve, eight-cylinder Chrysler engine that displaced 331 cubic-inches and delivered up to 300 horsepower. Cadillac V8 engines were also available. by Daniel Vaughan | Jun 2012
Turin, Italy based Siata (Societa italiana Applicazioni Trasformazioni Automobilistiche) manufactred parts for Fiat and other makes. It was founded in 1926 by Giorgio Ambrosini and after World War II, the company began producing cars under its own na....[continue reading]
Cars that were the heroes of magical moments put their stamp on this high-powered, most comprehensive show presentation
With more than 30 vehicles, Mercedes-Benz Classic presents motor racing histor...