|BRAD KESELOWSKI WINS NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE IN DRAMATIC FASHION WITH LAST-LAP PASS OF HARVICK AND BUSCH|
|Ford Finishing Results:
1st – Brad Keselowski
7th – Joey Logano
11th – Aric Almirola
15th – Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
20th – Chris Buescher
24th – Cole Whitt
29th – Trevor Bayne
32nd – Greg Biffle
35th – David Gilliland
43rd – Sam Hornish Jr.
· Brad Keselowski's win today is his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory of the season and 17th of his career.
· For the second straight year both NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers at Team Penske have won a ra...[Read more...]|
|JOEY LOGANO PILOTS FUSION TO DAYTONA 500 WIN|
|FORD SWEEPS DAYTONA SPEEDWEEKS WITH DAYTONA 500 VICTORY
• Today's win in the Daytona 500 was the 14th overall for Ford in 'The Great American Race.'
• Today's Daytona 500 win is the first for Joey Logano.
• This marks the first time Ford has swept all of NASCAR's top three touring divisions in the same weekend since last August at Bristol Motor Speedway.
• Ford remains undefeated at Daytona International Speedway in 2015, running its streak to four with today's win. In ad...[Read more...]|
|GREG BIFFLE GIVES FORD MOTOR COMPANY 1,000TH NASCAR VICTORY AFTER WINNING AT MICHIGAN INTERNATIONAL SPEEDWAY|
| ||◾Ford Motor Company has won 1,000 NASCAR races in the Sprint Cup, Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series combined.
◾Jim Roper won the very first NASCAR-sanctioned stock car race in a Lincoln when he was deemed the winner at Charlotte on June 19, 1949.
◾Ford Motor Company has won 20 manufacturer titles and 13 driver championships in NASCAR's top three series.
DEARBORN, MI, (June 16, 2013) – Henry Ford's win over Alexander Winton on Oct. 10, 1901 in what proved to be his only race a...[Read more...]|
|Barrett-Jackson Flavors Its January Scottsdale Auction With NASCAR Treats|
|• RACING HERITAGE, HIGH PERFORMANCE ARE RECIPES FOR CAR-COLLECTING FEAST|
• SPEED™ SET FOR 39 HOURS of LIVE COVERAGE STARTING JAN. 15
The great Henry Ford once said, 'Auto racing began five minutes after the second car was built.'
And for more than 60 years, there are few entities that better represent auto racing in America than NASCAR. From the hallowed grounds of Daytona International Speedway, to Sonoma, California's intricate and picturesque road course, the sp...[Read more...]
|Limited-Edition Ford Racing History Artwork Unveiled at SEMA; Limited-Edition Print Sales to Benefit JDRF|
|•Special limited-edition Ford Racing history artwork is unveiled at the annual SEMA show as part of the Ford press conference
•Famed automotive artist Sam Bass created the artwork at the request of Edsel B. Ford II, with proceeds from sales of limited-edition autographed prints benefiting JDRF
•Drivers and Ford race vehicles featured on the special artwork include Henry Ford (Sweepstakes), Trevor Bayne (No. 21 Fusion), Dan Gurney/A.J. Foyt (Ford Mark IV), Bob Glidden (NHRA Thunderbird), Jack...[Read more...]|