|Two new special models: E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet for connoisseurs and aficionados|
| ||Stuttgart – The Coupé and Cabriolet versions of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class are starting off into autumn with two special-edition models. The Sport Edition impresses with sporty details both inside and out. The V8 Edition comes with exclusive appointments to arouse the desire of customers. Alongside the special-edition models, Mercedes-Benz is further upgrading all its E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models – such as with comprehensive smartphone integration and Live Traffic Information.
|MERCEDES-BENZ 2014 G63 AMG: THE ULTIMATE G-CLASS|
| ||The latest technology for the AMG off-road icon: the new 2014 G63 AMG impresses with a state-of-the-art powertrain, expressive new design and improved efficiency. All this is largely attributable to the AMG 5.5-liter V8 biturbo engine delivering 536 hp and the AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission.
Every new AMG high-performance vehicle offers an outstanding mix of 'more power from less fuel' – and the G63 AMG is no exception. The 'strong man' in the AMG model range has been furt...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|Brass and Classic Era Automobiles Set to Shine at RM's Annual Hershey Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns to Hershey, Pennsylvania, October 10–11, for its well-established Hershey sale
• Two-day auction presents more than 100 automobiles, with a focus on exceptional Brass and Classic Era motor cars
• Coinciding with the popular AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet, the sale is a highlight of the meet weekend
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (July 30, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction ...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|