|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee...[Read more...]|
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE|
|• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www....[Read more...]|
|Horch 853 And Scarab Win The 19Th Annual Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance|
|Nearly 29,000 Automotive Enthusiasts and More Than 325 Automobiles Attend The World's Most Innovative Concours Weekend
Jacksonville, FL (March 11, 2014) – A 1937 Horch 853 and 1958 Scarab won the Best In Show honors on Sunday, March 9, at the 19th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, which attracted approximately 29,000 spectators throughout the weekend.
The Horch 853, owned by Bob and Anne Brockinton Lee of Sparks, Nevada, took home one of the most sought-after trophies...[Read more...]|
|OFFENHAUSER HEROES AND MERCHANTS OF SPEED SEMINARS OFFER FANS A BACKSTAGE PASS TO AMERICAN MOTORSPORT|
|A pair ofthe Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance's popular seminars will offer 'backstage passes' to the history and the business of American motorsport.
On Friday March 7, 2014 the celebration of Offenhauser-powered vehicles will begin in the Talbot Ballroom of the Ritz-Carlton, Amelia Island at 3:00 PM with the Great Offy Drivers and David Hobbs Seminar.
Amelia's seminars are famous for their star power. On Friday Indy 500 winners Johnny Rutherford, Parnelli Jones and Al and Bo...[Read more...]|
|New York-to-Paris-Winning Thomas Flyer coming to Amelia for 100th Anniversary of its Historic Victory|
| ||The Thomas Flyer automobile that won the historic New York-to-Paris 'Great Race' in 1908 will come to the Florida coast for the 13th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 7-9, 2008. Contested 100 years ago, the torturous race covered the width of the United States before stopping at points in Alaska, Japan, Siberia, and Berlin before ending in Paris. It has never been run again.
With the automobile barely a decade old, the thought of an around-the-globe race was unheard of at th...[Read more...]|