|FAST FERRARIS LEAD EARLY ENTRIES FOR RM SOTHEBY'S PARIS SALE DURING RETROMOBILE WEEK|
| ||• RM Sotheby's returns to Paris for its third annual sale during the Retromobile week, 3 February, 2016
• Auction to feature in excess of 60 of the world's finest automobiles
• Early entries led by the ex-Stefano Casiraghi 1989 Ferrari F40 and a special 2004 Ferrari Enzo
• Auction to be held at Place Vauban immediately after the Festival Automobile International
• Frequently updated list of entries available at www.rmsothebys.com
LONDON (05 November, 2015) – RM Sotheby's, the world'...[Read more...]|
|New World Records Are Made As Bonhams Celebrates Another Successful Auction At Quail Lodge|
|Italian cars take top placement as Bonhams' 18th annual Carmel sale during Monterey Car Week realizes nearly $47-million
16 August 2015 – San Francisco – Over 100 cars of incredible breadth and history went over the block at Bonhams' annual Quail Lodge auction in Carmel on Friday resulting in a very successful sale with a 90% sell-through rate and a $46,738,000 total.
While exquisite automobiles from every period of motoring were represented, from Brass Era motorcars to singl...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions In Association With Sotheby's To Showcase Automotive Artistry At New York Sale|
|• RM Auctions, in association with Sotheby's, announces exclusive New York collector car auction, November 21|
• Groundbreaking sale to celebrate the automobile as an art form and feature an elite, handpicked selection of approximately 35 significant motor cars
• Early highlight: bespoke, one-off 1956 Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII 'Supersonic' embodies wonderful concept of 'rolling sculpture'
BLENHEIM, Ontario (April 30, 2013) - RM Auctions, in association with Sotheb...[Read more...]
|POW! BAM! ZOOM! The Original 1966 TV Batmobile To Cross Auction Block At Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale|
|Holy Grail of TV Star Cars to be Sold for First Time January 19, 2013
Barrett-Jackson, the World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions™, announced today that it will offer one of the most recognized and popular pieces of entertainment history worldwide, at its 42nd annual Scottsdale www.barrett-jackson.com/scottsdale/ auction in January – the only 1955 Lincoln Futura concept car which was heavily modified by legendary customizer George Barris to become the original 1966 Batmobile in the l...[Read more...]|