|Holden Celebrates 35 Years of Commodore|
|Holden is celebrating the 35th anniversary of its most iconic nameplate, Commodore.
For over three decades, the Holden Commodore has delivered significant advances in vehicle performance, safety and comfort on the way to becoming Holden's longest-standing and most successful nameplate.
Holden Executive Director, Vehicle Sales, Service and Marketing, Phil Brook, said Holden was extremely proud of Commodore's success.
'There are not many nameplates in Australia that can lay claim to a ric...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Spectacular 1936 Delahaye Type 135 Competition Court Coupe and 1969 Ford GT40 MKI take Best in Show at the Concours d'Elegance of Texas|
|Houston, Texas. May 17, 2013. Last weekend, the award winning La Torretta Lake Resort & Spa in Montgomery, Texas, played host to the biggest celebration of vintage motoring in Texas, welcoming thousands of visitors through its doors for The Houston Classic Weekend and 2nd annual Concours d'Elegance of Texas. The weekend got off to a high-octane start when Concours participants took to the open road on the Texas Tour d'Elegance, led by Richard Rawlings of Fast N' Loud fame, in a newly re-s...[Read more...]|
|Start Your Engines! The Houston Classic Weekend Gets Set To Open Its Doors To The World'S Fastest Cars And Stars.|
| ||Houston, Texas, April 29, 2013. Organizers of The Houston Classic Weekend are gearing up for one of the state's biggest celebrations of vintage motoring and getting set to open their doors to some of the world's fastest cars and stars. Visitors to the event, which runs from May 3-5, can look forward to a spectacular gathering of over 200 rare and exotic classic motorcars, sports cars, racers, and antique motorcycles, all assembled in the glorious lakeside setting of La Torretta Lake Resor...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Highly Anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Weekend|
|• Auctions America returns to Carlisle, Pennsylvania for its annual Spring Carlisle sale, April 25-26
• Two-day sale lifts the gavel on a diverse roster of approximately 300 quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include a rare 1959 Chevrolet Corvette 'Big-Brake' Fuel-Injected Roadster, a 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS LS5 Convertible and a 1999 Bentley Azure Convertible
• Sale held during Carlisle Events' highly anticipated Spring Carlisle Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral weekend, April 24...[Read more...]|