|2016 EQUUS OFFERS DRIVER-FOCUSED TECHNOLOGIES, PREMIUM DESIGN, AND ADVANCED SAFETY FEATURES|
|Hands-Free Smart Trunk with Automatic Opening Adds to the Premium Customer Experience
FOUNTAIN VALLEY, Calif., May 27, 2015 – The 2016 Equus premium luxury sedan continues to offer superior exterior and interior design, superb vehicle dynamics, material selection, driver technology displays and advanced safety features. Equus has been an impressive success story for Hyundai, bolstering its brand with consistently strong sales success and elevated customer satisfaction processes....[Read more...]|
|The Petersen Automotive Museum's Newest Exhibit - Town Cars: Arriving In Style|
|As the evolution from horse-drawn carriage to the automobile was underway in the early 20th century, Town Cars quickly became a pillar of luxury, sophistication and an illustration of one's status – a counterpoint to the average, mass produced Ford Model T.
Los Angeles, (Feb. 18, 2014) – Known as 'Mr. Showmanship,' it's no wonder that Liberace not only owned a town car – a vehicle designed around status and opulence – but took it to the next, flashy level by covering the exterior ...[Read more...]|
|The ‘Quadrifoglio Verde' is back on Giulietta and MiTo|
|The legendary 'Quadrifoglio Verde' that has identified the top performing cars by Alfa Romeo since 1923 is back on the new versions
• Giulietta celebrates its 60th anniversary with a new 'Quadrifoglio Verde'
• True expression of Alfa Romeo's DNA, this car marks the debut of the new 240 HP 1750 Turbo Petrol engine with all-aluminium direct injection
• State-of-the-art 'Alfa TCT' 6-speed twin dry clutch transmission
• It's the same engine/transmission as the Alfa Romeo 4C supercar
• Giuliet...[Read more...]|
|Fiat at the 2014 Geneva International Motor Show|
|New Panda Cross
• in just 370 cm, it provides all the exclusivity offered by the SUVs of higher segments
• 'Torque on demand' all-wheel drive and Electronic Locking Differential function as standard with Terrain Control, the selector for lovers of off-road driving
• Available with the boosted versions of the 80HP 1.3 MultiJet II and 90HP 0.9 TwinAir Turbo, the latter with specific 6-speed transmission with shortened first gear
• 'City Brake Control' on request, the active safety syst...[Read more...]|
|Lost Mercedes - Surfaces At Bonhams|
|One owner, unrestored, supercharged 'S' Type Mercedes to be sold by Bonhams at Goodwood Revival this autumn
One of the greatest and most important motor car finds of the last decade, the 'Lost Mercedes' is to be offered at Bonhams Goodwood Revival sale on Saturday 15th September 2012.
Bonhams announced today that it has been commissioned to sell a recently discovered 1928 Mercedes-Benz 26/120/180 'S' Type Sports Tourer which almost without precedent for motor cars of this type and d...[Read more...]|