|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance|
| ||1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|Recently Discovered Sports Cars Lead Gooding & Company's Early Highlights for their Annual Pebble Beach Auctions|
|SANTA MONICA, Calif. (May 9, 2014) - Gooding & Company, the official auction house of the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance®, will be hosting its annual Pebble Beach Auctions on August 16 and 17. As summer on the California coast draws near, the world turns to Gooding & Company as an industry leader with its unique auctions featuring carefully selected and curated collector cars. The 2014 offering at the Pebble Beach Equestrian Center will be no exception with an early preview led by three...[Read more...]|
|63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance Names 1934 Packard 'Best of Show'|
|The competition showcased 248 cars, including 48 from abroad
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 18, 2013) -- A 1934 Packard 1108 Twelve Dietrich Convertible Victoria owned by Joseph and Margie Cassini III of West Orange, New Jersey, was named Best of Show at the 63rd Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance, held Sunday on the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links at Pebble Beach Resorts. The event showcased 248 cars from 36 states and 12 countries and raised $1,277,007 for charity.
'This Pack...[Read more...]|
|Brass and Classic Era Automobiles Set to Shine at RM's Annual Hershey Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns to Hershey, Pennsylvania, October 10–11, for its well-established Hershey sale
• Two-day auction presents more than 100 automobiles, with a focus on exceptional Brass and Classic Era motor cars
• Coinciding with the popular AACA Eastern Regional Fall Meet, the sale is a highlight of the meet weekend
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (July 30, 2013) – RM Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction ...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|