|1954 Ferrari 375 MM Spider To Be Offered At Auction By Mecum In Monterey|
|0362AM Comes to Market Aug. 16 for the First Time in 46 Years
Walworth, WI - July 3, 2014 -- A remarkable lineup of headliners including world-class vintage racers, European sports cars and more is set to rock the Mecum auction block at this year's Daytime Auction in Monterey, Calif., Aug. 14-16. Among the 750 classic and collector cars to be auctioned, marques from around the world will be represented with offerings from Ferrari, Porsche, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Duesenberg an...[Read more...]|
|REVERED FERRARI 250 LM LEADS SUPERLATIVE ROSTER OF ITALIAN SPORTS CARS AT RM'S FLAGSHIP MONTEREY SALE|
|· RM Auctions announces a legendary 1964 Ferrari 250 LM by Scaglietti as the latest multi-million-dollar highlight for its flagship Monterey sale, August 15–16 in California
· 250 LM leads a superb roster of no less than 26 Ferraris at RM's two-day sale; additional new entries include a 1953 250 Europa and a 1963 400 SA LWB Coupe Aerodinamico Series II
· RM joins in Maserati's 100th anniversary celebrations, presenting no less than four examples from the luxury Italian ma...[Read more...]|
|RARE COLLECTOR VEHICLES ADDED TO UPCOMING AUCTIONS AMERICA CALIFORNIA SALE|
|• Auctions America's three-day sale returns to Burbank, California July 31 – August 2 |
• Early auction highlights include a 1967 Shelby Mustang Group II Notchback, a 1953 Ferrari 250 Europa by Pinin Farina, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster
• Exclusive, live television coverage of the sale to air on NBCSN (NBC Sports Network), August 1-2
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (June 11, 2014)– Af...[Read more...]
|Another Ferrari Classiche restoration attracts the crowds at Villa d'Este|
|Another important restoration by the Ferrari Classiche department debuted at the prestigious Villa d'Este Concorso d'Eleganza this weekend on the shores of Lake Como. The car, a 1952 212 Inter Cabriolet (chassis number 0235EU), is historically significant as it is only the second car ever to have been built by Pinin Farina who went on to become Ferrari's coachbuilder of choice.
The 212 Inter Cabriolet was first shown to the public at the Paris Motor Show in November 1952 before being sold to...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams Monaco sale|
|Now in its 26th year, Bonhams celebrated sale 'Les Grandes Marques à Monaco' will be held at the Musée des Voitures du Prince, Monte Carlo on the 11th May and will once again be under the patronage of the Grimaldi Family. The sale also coincides with the biannual Monaco Historic Grand Prix, the focal point for historic motor racing enthusiasts during May.
Highlights from the Sale include examples from Bugatti, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Maserati and Facel Vega.