|Two new special models: E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet for connoisseurs and aficionados|
| ||Stuttgart – The Coupé and Cabriolet versions of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class are starting off into autumn with two special-edition models. The Sport Edition impresses with sporty details both inside and out. The V8 Edition comes with exclusive appointments to arouse the desire of customers. Alongside the special-edition models, Mercedes-Benz is further upgrading all its E-Class Coupé and Cabriolet models – such as with comprehensive smartphone integration and Live Traffic Information.
|RM Sotheby's Sets New Collector Car Auction Benchmark with $172.9 Million Monterey Extravaganza|
|• RM Sotheby's generates highest ever total for a collector car auction: $172.9 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM claims top sale of the 2015 Monterey Car Week at a record $17,600,000
• Pinnacle Portfolio sets new auction benchmark for a single-day, single-vendor auction at $75.4 million
• RM Auto Restoration claims sixth Best of Show win at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Complete results available at www.rmsothebys.com...[Read more...]|
|120 years of motor sport at Mercedes-Benz take centre stage at the Goodwood Festival of Speed 2014|
|'Addicted to Winning': at this year's Goodwood Festival of Speed, Mercedes-Benz looks back on some fascinating racing victories of the last 120 years
•The unique motor sport heritage of the Mercedes-Benz brand is being celebrated with an exclusive installation by sculptor Gerry Judah
•Mercedes-Benz and Gran Turismo®6 jointly celebrate '120 years of motor sport'
Stuttgart. – The thrilling victories of the Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows mark the peaks of the history of motor sport for...[Read more...]|
|HPD UNVEILS STREET PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS AT 2013 SEMA SHOW|
| ||11/05/2013 - LAS VEGAS Long a fixture at race circuits around the world, Honda Performance Development, the racing arm of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., will now be offering a new range of HPD Street Performance products, starting with the Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe.
Two Honda passenger cars featuring HPD Street Performance products are on display at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, along with an HPD Civic Si Coupe raced in the Continental Tire Sp...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|