|RM Sotheby's Sets New Collector Car Auction Benchmark with $172.9 Million Monterey Extravaganza|
|• RM Sotheby's generates highest ever total for a collector car auction: $172.9 million in sales at its flagship Monterey, California event
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM claims top sale of the 2015 Monterey Car Week at a record $17,600,000
• Pinnacle Portfolio sets new auction benchmark for a single-day, single-vendor auction at $75.4 million
• RM Auto Restoration claims sixth Best of Show win at the prestigious Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance
• Complete results available at www.rmsothebys.com...[Read more...]|
|HPD UNVEILS STREET PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS AT 2013 SEMA SHOW|
| ||11/05/2013 - LAS VEGAS Long a fixture at race circuits around the world, Honda Performance Development, the racing arm of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., will now be offering a new range of HPD Street Performance products, starting with the Honda CR-Z sport hybrid coupe.
Two Honda passenger cars featuring HPD Street Performance products are on display at the 2013 Specialty Equipment Market Association Show in Las Vegas, along with an HPD Civic Si Coupe raced in the Continental Tire Sp...[Read more...]|
|MERCEDES-BENZ 2014 G63 AMG: THE ULTIMATE G-CLASS|
| ||The latest technology for the AMG off-road icon: the new 2014 G63 AMG impresses with a state-of-the-art powertrain, expressive new design and improved efficiency. All this is largely attributable to the AMG 5.5-liter V8 biturbo engine delivering 536 hp and the AMG SPEEDSHIFT PLUS 7-speed automatic transmission.
Every new AMG high-performance vehicle offers an outstanding mix of 'more power from less fuel' – and the G63 AMG is no exception. The 'strong man' in the AMG model range has been furt...[Read more...]|
|Magnificent Series of Coachbuilt Classics To Grace RM's Amelia Island Concours D'Elegance Sale|
|• RM Auctions returns as the official auction house of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, March 9, 2013
• Single-day sale features breathtaking roster of more than 80 investment-quality collector cars
• Notable highlights include an outstanding series of coachbuilt classics headlined by a multi-million-dollar 1935 Duesenberg Model SJ Walker-LaGrande Convertible Coupe and a trio of Cords from the personal collection of Jim Fasnacht
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at r...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's 2012 Auburn Spring Auction|
|'Variety' is the buzzword for this year's Auctions America by RM June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction, which will offer a huge range of collector vehicles and an enormous private collection of automotive memorabilia. More than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'Last year was our first spring event at the park,' said Auctions America by RM's President ...[Read more...]|