|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION JAN. 16-25 IN KISSIMMEE|
|• Jerry Lee Lewis' 1959 Harley and Wellborn Musclecar Museum Collection among Lineup|
• 24 Hours of Auction Coverage Broadcast on NBC Sports Network
Walworth, Wis. – Jan. 8, 2015 – Mecum Auctions will hold the world's largest collector car auction this Jan. 16-25 at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Fla., with an anticipated 3,000 American muscle cars, classics, hot rods, Corvettes and more to cross the auction block. Among the impressively vast and diverse lineup i...[Read more...]
|Steve McQueen Chevrolet Styleline Leads Exciting List of Celebrity Rides At Auctions America's Ford Lauderdale Sale|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2013 calendar, March 22 – 24, 2013 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature more than 550 quality collector cars
• Star attraction: 1951 Chevrolet Styleline DeLuxe Convertible formerly owned by Steve McQueen to be offered at no reserve
• Additional highlights include a diverse assortment of 1950s convertibles from 'The Gauthier Collection', 1967 Dodge Coronet WO23 Hemi Super Sto...[Read more...]|
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
|Chevy Performance Rolls with Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour|
|Weeklong drive kicks off with unprecedented access to GM's Milford Proving Ground
Road trip! It's that time of year again for the annual automotive pilgrimage known as the Hot Rod Magazine Power Tour® and Chevrolet Performance helps get it started on Saturday, June 2, at General Motors' Milford Proving Ground. The Power Tour winds up in Arlington, Texas, on June 9.
With more than 3,000 hot rods, muscle cars, classic trucks and late-model performance vehicles and approximately 12,00...[Read more...]|