NISSAN ANNOUNCES U.S. PRICING FOR 2014 XTERRA
November 17, 2013 by Nissan NASHVILLE, Tenn.
– Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the 2014 Nissan Xterra, which is on sale now at Nissan dealers nationwide. With a starting M.S.R.P.* of $23,110, Xterra again provides a great value proposition – offering a combination of power, utility, value and authenticity.
The 2014 Xterra is available in three well-equipped models – X, S and PRO-4X (4x4 only). Enhancements for the 2014 model year include:
• New 16-inch aluminum-alloy wheel designs for the S and PRO-4X grades
• New Hyper Silver paint for grille and underguard
• Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, steering wheel audio controls and sunglass holder (overhead console) added as standard on X and S grades
• Push-type HVAC controls added to X grade
• Heated front cloth seats added as standard on PRO-4X
• Heated leather front seats available on PRO-4X
• Updated NissanConnect℠ with Navigation plus NissanConnect℠ Apps smartphone integration for iPhone® and Android, SiriusXM TravelLink (fuel prices, movie times, stock updates, sports scores), SiriusXM Weather and audio voice recognition (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately)
• Upgraded audio system on X grade
As in previous years, the 2014 Xterra's distinct 'multi-flex' interior provides an abundance of useable space, storage and convenience features – including an available Easy Clean cargo area, Utili-Track® cargo carrying system, tie-down channel system, 10 cargo hooks and an available built-in first-aid kit.
Trending NewsEx-Scuderia Ferrari Alfa Romeo 8C 2300 Monza Spider By Zagato Scoops Best Of Show At Salon PrivéThe All-New Hyundai Tucson: An Interview With SangYup Lee, Head Of Hyundai Global Design CentreVolkswagen And Uber Launch Pilot Project With Electric Vehicles In BerlinPorsche Carrera Cup North America To Debut In 2021Two Hyundai Teams To Race In '24 Hours Nürburgring' With Online Livestreaming Event
All Xterra models feature an advanced 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine, rated at 261 horsepower and 281 lb-ft of torque, along with a rugged 'F-Alpha' truck platform for adventure-ready performance. The 'F-Alpha' platform is shared with the full-size Nissan Titan pickup and Armada SUV. Xterra is available with a choice of 6-speed manual (S 4x4 and PRO-4X 4x4 only) or 5-speed automatic transmissions and in a choice of part-time 4-wheel drive or 2-wheel drive.
The 2014 Xterra also offers a range of advanced technologies, including standard Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System, available SiriusXM Satellite Radio (SiriusXM subscription required, sold separately) and available Rockford Fosgate® audio system with 8 speakers and subwoofer.