Buick Brand Sales Volume
Buick Model Sales Volume
Based on the Data
- There were 286,067 more vehicles sold in December of 2021 than in December of 2020.
- There were 27 selling days in December of 2021
- There were 28 selling days in December of 2020
- There were 506,462 more vehicles sold in December of 2021 than in November of 2021.
The Top Five Sales for December of 2021
|2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||115,376||12.8%|
|2021 Toyota RAV4||34,609||3.8%|
|2021 Chevrolet Tahoe||30,882||3.4%|
|2021 Honda CR-V||25,056||2.8%|
|2021 Chevrolet Colorado||21,453||2.4%|
Buick Sales Volume News
— Coming off a strong 2017, Buick momentum continued into 2018s first quarter with global sales up 9 percent year over year. This growth comes as new products such as the LaCrosse Avenir and updated Envision have begun arriving to customers globally, ....
Buick delivered more than 1.4 million vehicles globally. 2017 saw a spirited pace of new vehicle launches, including the Enclave, Enclave Avenir, Regal Sportback, Regal TourX, Regal GS, GL6, Velite 5, Excelle GX and LaCrosse Avenir. In North America, ....
― Through September, global Buick deliveries worldwide totaled 1,046,746 vehicles for 2016. At no other point in the brands 113 years of business has this milestone been reached so quickly. Compared to the same span in 2015, nearly 200,000 more customers ....
— Among the top automotive brands — those selling more than 200,000 units internationally so far this year — Buick is growing at an unmatched pace. With 675,964 sales through June, Buick ended 2016s first half up 20.1 percent over the same period in ....
– General Motors (NYSE GM) sold 209,295 vehicles to individual or retail customers in June, up more than 1 percent year-over-year, driven by increases at Chevrolet, Buick and Cadillac of 3 percent, 2 percent and 5 percent, respectively. Based on ....
DETROIT – General Motors (NYSE GM) delivered 200,656 vehicles in April to individual or retail customers, up 3 percent year-over-year, driven by an 13 percent increase at Buick, 5 percent increase at GMC and a 4 percent increase at Chevrolet. ....
–Buick will set a global sales record for the third consecutive year in 2015. In mid-December, annual sales surpassed last years record 1,170,115 vehicles driven by record sales in China and record crossover deliveries in the United States. Yearend ....
– Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac dealers in the United States delivered 269,056 vehicles in April 2015, up 6 percent year over year. Retail deliveries were up 5 percent, fleet deliveries were up 8 percent and commercial sales were the highest since ....
– Buick delivered nearly 1.2 million vehicles in China, the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2014, marking the second consecutive sales record for the most Buicks sold in a single year in the brands 111-year history. Strong growth in both China ....
– Buick delivered 1,032,056 vehicles in China, the United States, Canada and Mexico in 2013, the most Buicks sold in a single year in the brands 110-year history. The previous record was 1,003,345 sold in 1984. Strong growth in both China and North ....
– Buick retail sales for 2012 were up 6 percent over 2011 and at the highest level in six years, giving the brand its third consecutive year of retail sales gains. Buick total sales increased 2 percent in 2012 and were the highest since 2007. Retail ....
Today, the Buick brand announced its best June sales results dating back six years. Compared with 2011, retail sales—those vehicles sold to individual customers—for the month increased by 18 percent, while total sales were up 27 percent. Through the ....