Lincoln Brand Sales Volume
Lincoln Model Sales Volume
|Lincoln Models||November 2022|
Based on the Data
- There were 28,453 more vehicles sold in November of 2022 than in November of 2021.
- There were 6,480 more vehicles sold in November of 2022 than in October of 2022.
The Top Five Sales for November of 2022
|2022 Ford F-Series||55,169||13.0%|
|2022 Honda CR-V||19,666||4.6%|
|2022 Hyundai Tucson||16,059||3.8%|
|2022 Subaru Outback||15,069||3.6%|
|2022 Honda Accord||13,792||3.3%|
Lincoln Sales Volume News
– Today, Lincoln celebrated the delivery of its 100,000th vehicle, a new milestone by one of the fastest growing luxury brands in China after just three years in the Chinese market. Lincoln is the first luxury automaker to accomplish this feat within ....
– The Lincoln Motor Company ended 2016 with a 10 percent gain in U.S. sales – its best in nine years. Lincoln achieved nearly a threefold increase in sales in China last year, where it is now the fastest-growing luxury brand. The momentum is both ....
–Lincoln, an iconic luxury automotive brand with a heritage linked to presidents, royalty and movie stars, sold 11,630 vehicles in China during 2015, the first full year for the brand in China. Lincoln offers customers a full SUV line-up in China ....
FUSION, EXPLORER, ESCAPE LEAD FORD'S BEST JULY RESULTS IN EIGHT YEARS; F-SERIES AND LINCOLN ALSO POST GAINS
Ford Motor Company U.S. sales of 212,236 vehicles increased 10 percent over a year ago for the best July in eight years. Retail sales of 162,028 vehicles are up 7 percent. July proved to be a very good month for Ford and Lincoln with positive ....
BEST MAY RETAIL SALES IN 10 YEARS NETS RECORDS FOR FUSION, ESCAPE, LINCOLN MKZ; BEST EXPLORER SALES SINCE JULY 2005
Ford Motor Company U.S. sales totaled 254,084 vehicles in May, up 3 percent from a year ago. Retail sales set several model records with 174,889 vehicles sold – an increase of 6 percent. Fusion and Escape had their best months ever, which helped ....
FORD'S BEST MARCH RETAIL SALES RESULT IN EIGHT YEARS LED BY FUSION AND F-SERIES; LINCOLN UP 31 PERCENT
– Ford Motor Company U.S. total March sales of 244,167 vehicles are up 3 percent from a year ago. Retail sales of 166,030 vehicles are up 3 percent and represent the best March result in eight years. March sales turned noticeably higher mid-month ....