A revolutionary, new concept and a glimpse of the automobile's future, providing the environmental performance of a fuel cell hybrid system and featuring an ease of movement through four-wheel independent drive control and a large, steering angle mechanism
- The revolutionary package is beautifully formed under a design philosophy of 'Vibrant Clarity' and realizes an external size similar to that of the Toyota ist, with cabin space more in keeping with the Camry.
- The vehicle aims for a sense of 'hospitality' through variable lighting intensity in the interior and through power 'Welcome Seats' that move in and out of the car as the gull-wing doors open widely to assist getting in and out of the vehicle.
- Completely new operational performance, including on-the-spot rotation, and the ability to easily perform parking and Ú-turns, is afforded by the combination of four-wheel independent drive, four-wheel independent steering and a large-steering-angle steering mechanism with electric in-wheel motors housed in each of the four wheels.
- In the area of environmental performance, a fuel cell hybrid system is employed as a matter of course. In addition, TMC is also pursuing a carbon-neutral system by using plant-based materials, which grow by absorbing the CO2 in the natural environment, for interior and exterior components. As a result, even if these components are incinerated upon disposal (thermal recycling), there will be no overall addition to the amount of CO2 in the environment.
- The latest IT/ITS peripheral-monitoring technology makes driving easier.Source - Toyota