2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab Continues Class-3 Dominance
Loaded with premium power and performance, the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis continues to dominate the Class 3 chassis cab segment.
With the powerful Cummins Turbo Diesel engine and an upfit-friendly commercial-grade chassis, the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab is the ultimate work truck for the commercial customer looking for a powerful, capable and versatile performance vehicle.
The 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab boasts numerous class-leading attributes including best-in-class frame steel strength (50,000-psi steel strength), largest standard fuel tank (52 gallons) and a segment-exclusive standard exhaust brake.
Communicating a distinctively bold and powerful statement, the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab's design combines commercial vigor and unmatched versatility with unique upfit-friendly enhancements to provide a streamlined assembly process that reduces costs for upfitters, second-stage manufacturers and customers.
Two cab-axle lengths of 60 and 84 inches are available. All chassis components are below the top of the frame surface, providing versatility for virtually any upfit application.
Available in two trim lines – ST and SLT – the 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab's lineup consists of 4x2, 4x4, dual-rear-wheel, regular and Quad Cab® models.
The 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab comes standard with the legendary Cummins diesel which delivers 305 horsepower (227 kW) at 2,900 rpm and 610 lb.-ft. of torque (827 N•m) at 1,600 rpm.
The 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab offers a heavy-duty AISIN six-speed automatic transmission with Power Take-Off (PTO) capability and a six-speed manual transmission with PTO capability. Dodge offers a factory-installed exhaust brake that contributes to both safety and extended brake-pad life. The 2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab has an extended driving range due to its best-in-class standard 52-gallon fuel tank.2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Chassis Cab : AT A GLANCE Powerhouse powertrain package for another Dodge Ram with class-leading attributes
• 6.7-liter Cummins Turbo Diesel generates 305 horsepower (227 kW) at 2,900 rpm and 610 lb.-ft. of torque (827 N•m) at 1,600 rpm
• Standard Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) is a class-leading 24,000 lbs.
• Class-leading brakes
• All chassis components below top of frame surface (segment exclusive)
• Best-in-class frame-steel strength (50,000-psi steel strength)
• Largest-in-class standard 52-gallon fuel tank
• Standard exhaust-brake system with Cummins diesel Segment's most upfit-friendly chassis cab delivers commercial performance and capability
• Industry-standard 34-inch rail spacing and flat frame rails
• Bold, Dodge Ram design combined with an enhanced commercial-grade chassis provides versatility for virtually any upfit application
• Úpfit-friendly design enables a streamlined assembly process that reduces costs for upfitters, second-stage manufacturers and customers Source - Dodge