Maybach Product UpdatesMaybach 57 & 62 Zeppelin
• Debut of V-12 bi-turbo powered (631 hp, 739 lb-ft) model with special shoulderline paint, upholstery and a sophisticated perfume atomizer that dispenses a fine fragrance in the rear cabin available as an option.
• More horsepower than any previous Maybach model.
• Únique 20' 12-spoke wheels with chrome shadow finish.
• 'Zeppelin' badging on hood ornament, trunk lid, center console, door sills and champagne set.
• Limited to 100 editions worldwideMaybach 57 & 57S
• V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 57 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) and 57S (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
• Úpdates for 2010 include restyled exterior mirrors and standard integrated Bluetooth for rear passengersMaybach 62 & 62S
• V-12 bi-turbo powered Maybach 62 (543 hp, 664 lb-ft) and 62S (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continue.
• Úpdates for 2010 include restyled exterior mirrors and standard integrated Bluetooth for rear passengers
• Luxurious features include full power closing of the rear doors, optionally available electro-transparent rear roof section and optional power glass partition with a retractable curtain and intercom system.
Maybach 62S Landaulet
• Exclusive V-12 bi-turbo powered Landaulet (604 hp, 738 lb-ft) continues with a fixed roof over the driver and convertible black soft-top for rear passengers.
• The wind and weatherproof roof opens electro-hydraulically in just 16 seconds
• Other distinguishing features include Antigua white paint, 20-inch wheels painted in white with high-sheen spokes, and white indicators (front) and rear light clusters in dark redSource - Maybach