FORD FIESTA GETS A HOT METAL SPECIAL EDITION
• Fiesta Metal special edition on sale now priced from £15,695
• Produces 134PS from 1.6-litre, Duratec Ti-VCT petrol engine
• 17-in black alloy wheels
• Piano Black painted centre stack bezel, air vent rings and interior door handles
• Ebony Black leather sports seats with silver contrast stitching
BRENTWOOD, Essex, 27 September, 2011
• Limited edition of 1,000 on sale in three colours
– The latest Ford Fiesta range includes a new special edition 134PS hot hatch in the Metal model now on sale.
Priced from £15,695 on the road, and limited to just 1000 examples, the Ford Fiesta Metal boasts 134PS at 6,700rpm and 160Nm of torque at 4,250rpm from its 1.6-litre, Duratec Ti-VCT petrol engine, and can reach 62mph in just 8.7 seconds.
Anthony Ireson, Ford of Britain's marketing director, said: 'This Ford Fiesta special edition gives the customer great exterior styling with an enhanced performance engine. Customers love that we create Fiestas with special features that prove to be real head-turners.'
Based on the popular three-door 120PS Ford Fiesta Zetec-S, the Fiesta Metal boasts: chrome twin exhaust pipes, silver-painted front grille surround, front aerofoil and front fog light bezels, Piano Black painted centre stack bezel, air vent rings and door pulls, Ebony Black leather sports seats with silver contrast stitching, unique floor mats with silver piping, stainless steel door scuff plates with Fiesta logo, 17' Black alloy wheels and sports tuning with lowered ride height.
The new Ford Fiesta Metal's standard specification includes: Electronic Stability Programme (ESP), Home Safe headlights, Electric Power-Assisted Steering (EPAS), Intelligent Protection System (IPS), front, side and knee airbags and anti-lock brakes with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD). It is available in Panther Black, Midnight Sky and Frozen White.Source - Ford