The 2014 Ford E-Series continues the legacy of America's favorite full-size van with modern convenience, connectivity, features and durability that make it ideal for myriad commercial or personal applications.
The Ford E-Series – America's best-selling van for more than 30 years – has been synonymous with work vans since the model's introduction in 1961. Smart technology updates help E-Series operators master today's mobile, 24/7 work environment. The robust E-Series chassis can tow up to a best-in-class 10,000 pounds when properly equipped, and payload tops out at 3,920 pounds. Three engine choices and three wheelbase options make it easy to match the new 2014 Ford E-Series to workplace demands.
At the same time, E-Series Wagon continues to offer transportation options for families and organizations with a lot of people to move, with seating for up to 15 passengers in extended versions.
• R ear cargo doors open to 105 degrees or 178 degrees, as needed
• An eight-passenger seating option is available on E-350 Wagons (requires CNG/
LPG Gaseous Engine Prep Package)
• Available integrated trailer brake controller optimizes trailer braking by integrating with the vehicle's own Anti-Lock Braking System
• Navigation System features a 6.5-inch touch-screen display integrated into the
• The available Crew Chief™ telematics and diagnostics system gives fleet
administrators vital data to help manage their vehicles, dispatch drivers, and
keep tabs on usage patterns and vehicle maintenance recordsE-Series highlights:
•Class-exclusive connectivity of SYNC® system, which can integrate with smartphones and other devices using hands-free Bluetooth® technology for safer voice-based calling
•Crew Chief™ telematics gives fleet managers real-time operating data
•Instrument panel-mounted Navigation System with 6.5-inch touch-screen display
•Standard audio input jack, for MP3 players
•Seating for up to 15 passengers (E-350 Super Duty Extended)
•Tow rating up to 10,000 pounds (E-350 Super Duty with 6.8-liter SOHC V10 engine)
•Ford's leading safety and security features, including: •AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™)
•Driver and front passenger airbags
•Side-intrusion door beams
•Four-wheel Anti-Lock Braking System
•Tire Pressure Monitoring System
•Three-point seat belts for all seating positions
The E-SERIES WAGON is available in 7 versatile models.
• E-150 XL
• E-150 XLT
• E-350 XL
• E-150 XLT Premium
• E-350 XL Extended
• E-350 XLT
• E-350 XLT ExtendedThere's a reason the E-Series Wagon has been so popular for so long - its impressive capabilities. Whether it's accommodating up to 15 passengers, including providing ample cargo space for their luggage or gear, or towing up to 10,000 lbs.* the E-Series Wagon is up to the task.Source - Ford