- A4 2.0 TFSI® engine available with three transmission options eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic, six-speed manual, or Multitronic® continuously variable automatic; 220 hp and 258 lb-ft torque
- S4 3.0 TFSI quattro® engine available with two transmission options six-speed manual or seven-speed S tronic®; 333 hp and 325 lb-ft torque
- The S4 Nogaro Blue special edition- pays tribute to Audi´s great history with pearl effect paint and 19-inch 7-Double-Spoke wheels. Inside the limited edition model boasts S sport seats with black leather seating surfaces, Cobalt Blue Alcantara® inserts, and RS 4 Aluminum Race inlays
- quattro® all-wheel drive helps provide superior traction and handling
- Advanced driver assistance technologies include quattro® all-wheel drive, adaptive cruise control, side assist and Audi parking system
- Audi connect® offers in-vehicle Wi-Fi for up to eight passenger devices, Google Earth, Mapping and real-time access to information Lineup Changes for 2015 Include:
- S line® style package features standard on A4 models
- Optional 18' 10 -spoke high gloss wheels on A4 models
- A4 Black optic package upgraded to Sport Plus package with 3-spoke, flat-bottom steering wheel (shift paddles on the automatics) and a black headliner
- With additional of Audi side assist, Navigation package renamed Technology package for Premium Plus models
- New 19' 5 V -spoke Titanium wheels in High Gloss Black package
- Three-spoke multifunction steering wheel standard on A4 Premium Plus models
- 60:40 split fold rear seat standard on A4 models (already standard on S4)
- Headlight washer system standard on A4 models (already standard on S4)
- Three-zone climate control standard on A4 models (already standard on S4)
- S line® competition package available on A4 Premium Plus and Prestige with highlights
such as black exterior mirrors and a leather/Alcantara interior with piano black inlays
- New A4 paint color options: Florett Silver metallic, Mythos Black metallic, Útopia Blue metallic, Tornado Gray metallic and Daytona Gray pearl (with S line Competition package only)
- New S4 paint color options: Florett Silver metallic, Mythos Black metallic, Sepang Blue pearl and Daytona Gray PearlSource - Audi
• 2.0 TFSI® engine increased to 220 horsepower on Audi A4
• Black optic package, S line Style package and S line exterior available
• Convenience package with Bluetooth®, Homelink®, Audi music interface and driver information system standard on A4 HERNDON, Va., Jun 25, 2013
- The Audi A4 and S4 continue into the 2014 Model Year with a host of enhancements and new content improving the best-selling nameplate for the Audi line-up, known for its progressive design, sportiness and efficient performance.
The 2014 A4 and athletic S4 bring increased power, exhilarating driving dynamics, intelligent technologies, state-of-the-art infotainment, and new design elements to the road.
Performance in the Audi A4, first introduced in 2008 as the fastest and most fuel efficient engine versus its six-cylinder competitors, has been further enhanced for the 2014 Model Year. The 2014 A4 is powered by the 2.0 TFSI® turbocharged and direct-injected, four cylinder engine with increased horsepower of 220, which – along with variable valve timing and valvelift – helps the A4 to perform stronger than its actual size. The A4 offers three different transmissions to suit individual tastes – a multitronic® continuously variable automatic, six-speed manual, and eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic.
The S4 features the award-winning supercharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder engine that produces an exhilarating 333 horsepower and 325 lb-ft torque. Mated to a six-speed manual or seven-speed S tronic® transmission, the S4 is fitted with the legendary Audi quattro® all-wheel drive. An available rear sport differential actively distributes the power between the rear wheels and enables superior cornering and acceleration as the driver exits a turn.
The A4 and S4 feature electromechanical speed-sensitive power steering, which removes weight from the front of the car, and offer available dynamic steering to adjust steering input based on the speed of the vehicle. Audi drive select – which allows drivers to configure vehicle drive characteristics exactly to their liking with their choice of Comfort, Auto, Dynamic or Individual setting – is standard on the S4 and included in the available A4 Sport package.Exterior
To give the A4 a sportier overall appearance, A4 Premium plus and Prestige models feature a standard S line exterior – including modified front and rear bumper and side skirts, S line door sills and S line fender badging – and new 18-inch 10-spoke exclusive RS-design wheels.
A new S line Style package is also available, which features 18-inch 10-spoke design wheels, all-season tires, Audi Xenon plus front lighting, dynamic headline range adjustment, LED taillights, high-gloss aluminum exterior window trim, S line fender badgers, S line bumpers, side sill blades, and stainless steel door sills with an S line badge.
Engine : 3.0 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 333 hp
Torque: 325 ft-lbs
6-speed Manual, 7-speed Automatic
The A4 is available in two new metallic colors: Cuveé Silver and Dakota Gray.
The Audi S4's sporty and stylish exterior is enhanced with standard 18-inch 5-parallel-spoke Star design wheels, Alu-optic outside mirrors, Singleframe® grille in Platinum Gray with horizontal chrome bars, and Audi xenon plus headlights with automatic self-leveling and LED daytime running lights.
The 2014 A4 and S4 mark the introduction of the Black Optic package, featuring a Black optic grille with high-gloss Singleframe® surround, Gloss-black window surround, 19-inch Titanium Rotor-design wheels and body-colored side mirrors.Interior
For the 2014 Model Year, an optional exclusive line interior and split folding rear seats in the Cold Weather package are available. The A4 comes standard with four-spoke multifunction leather-wrapped steering wheel with high-gloss accents; aluminum door sill inlays; and Aluminum decorative inlays on the door panel interior beltline, center console and passenger side dashboard. Eight-way power front seats and four-way power lumbar adjustment enhance comfort for the driver.
For a sporty look, the S4 features a standard flat bottom three-spoke multifunction sport steering wheel and twelve-way power front S sport-contoured seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment, thigh support and S4 embossing. Optional Layered Aluminum/Black wood inlays and full Fine Nappa leather interior and armrests add to S4's luxurious feel.Technology and driver assistance
The A4 and S4 not only offer ideal performance and practicality, but also optimal safety and advanced technology. A full complement of airbags keeps drivers and passengers protected, while Electronic Stability Control helps secure your trajectory at all times. In the event of a collision, intelligent sensors automatically unlock the doors, switch on interior and hazard lights, and cut off fuel flow to the engine.
Audi side assist – which monitors the blind spot areas, as well as fast-approaching vehicles, at a range of approximately 150 ft. to the rear of the car – is now optionally available as a standalone feature on the A4 and S4 Premium plus models. Audi adaptive cruise control is also available, featuring long-range radar that measures the distance to the vehicle ahead, sends its data to a computer that weighs the information against velocity and other road conditions, and applies the brakes as necessary.
The Convenience package – which includes Bluetooth®, Homelink®, Audi music interface and driver information system – is standard on the A4.
Audi advanced key is standard on A4 and S4 Premium plus models.Audi connect®
The 2014 Audi A4 and S4 feature the award-winning infotainment system Audi connect® when MMI® Navigation plus is ordered. Audi was the first global auto manufacturer to offer factory-fitted in-vehicle Wi-Fi connectivity for passenger use, enabling the Audi connect system to deliver connectivity to up to eight wireless devices. With Audi connect – offered complementary for six months and available for as little as $15 per month thereafter – the onboard Audi MMI Navigation system is enhanced with Google Earth™ maps for a true aerial view of the route. Audi connect also features real-time localized weather, news and live fuel prices; Google Voice™ Local Search for detailed information about travel destinations, such as restaurant or hotel hours, pricing and customer reviews; and the myAudi Destination feature, which allows users to log on to Google Earth from virtually any location in the Ú.S. and download up to 50 destinations to the vehicle. Audi also offers real-time Sirius XM® Traffic information via enhancements to the Audi MMI Navigation plus system (active Sirius XM® Traffic subscription required).Source - Audi