Since the Fenyr SuperSport is a performance-focused supercar, its In the core of this machine lies the wolf's heart. A feat of engineering brought to life by German car manufacturer RÚF Automobile GmbH, the extraordinary automotive house with almost eighty years of history and countless accomplishments under their sleeves.
The W Motors teams worked together to develop the powertrain and particularly the 3.8 Flat 6 engine to its full potential. Bringing the Fenyr SuperSport output to an impressive 800HP at 7100rpm and maximum torque of 980Nm at 4000 rpm, a combination of numbers that allows reaching 100kmh in just 2.7 seconds and a top speed exceeding 400kmh.
With a limited yearly production, the Fenyr SuperSport prides itself on being one of the most exclusive hypercars in the world and also one of the most customizable.
With their bespoke approach, each customer will sit down with an appointed Customization Consultant to guide them through the extensive bespoke program that allows each Fenyr to be virtually unique. This experience will help with the creation of custom colour schemes, embroidery patterns, crest/flag positioning, usage of exotic leathers or even more if decided to commission a limited edition version.
TRIPTYCH ACTIVE SPOILER
Maintaining their focus on a thrilling driving experience, they developed the Fenyr's cockpit while keeping the essential balance between comfort and practicality for the best driving experience. Inspired by the lines of our iconic W Motors Lykan HyperSport, the new Fenyr SuperSport boasts similar lines but with a differentiating edge to it. This is where the driver will spend most of his time, because this should reflect his personality and taste.
A feat of engineering, the Triptych Active Spoiler is part of the Fenyr SuperSport's enhanced active aerodynamics. Deployed at 75mph, the three independent surfaces are activated by a complex electromechanical system. A technology developed in-house to improve the hypercar's stability and use of aerodynamics in its favour.CARBON FIBER BODY
Weight should be 1,350 Kg. 0-200kmh (124mph) in 9.4 secondsRIGHT AND LEFT WHEEL DRIVE
The Fenyr SuperSport will be available in both right and left wheel drive.
Engine : 3.8 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 800 hp
Torque: 723 ft-lbs
- 3.8 Flat Six Engine
- 800 Horsepower
- 0-100kmh (62mph) in 2.8 seconds
- 0-200kmh (124mph) in 9.4 seconds
Únique forged aluminium wheels.GRAPHENE COMPOSITE
In alliance with international material schience research centers, W Motors offers Graphene enhanced parts in the Fenyr SuperSoprt to improve resitance, weight reduction and performance over its predecessors.REVERSE DOOR SYSTEM
Elegant, practical and unique among the contemporary hypercars or even sports cars in the market. The Fenyr SuperSport is the only high-performance hypercar to count with a reverse door system usually associated with luxurious sedans and iconic classic models.Engine
- Boxer Type, 231.9 in3, 3800 cc3 Flat 6
- Twin Turbocharger with Independent Intercooler
- Mid-Rear mounted engine
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Fully Catalyzed, stainless steel exhaust system with active bypass valves
- Max Power 596KW (800hp) at 7100 rpm
- Max Torque 980Nm at 4000 rpm
- Acceleration 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 2.8 sec
- Acceleration 0-200 km/h (0-124 mph) in 9.4 sec
- Maximum Speed 395 km/h (245 mph) (dependent on the gear ratios)Interior
- Carbon Fiber Center Console finish
- Dual-Stage Driver/Passenger Front Airbags
- Electric Exterior Mirrors
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Trip Computer
- Bluetooth® Telephone Preparation
- Satellite Navigation System
- Alarm (with volumetric and tilt sensor) and immobilizer
- 3G Internet Router
- Remote Control Central Door Locking and Boot Release
- Tracking Device (Úpon Request)
- Únique Instrument cluster 12.3 Inch
- Custom Infotainment System with 10.4 Inch Display
- Passenger Information and Control 7.8 Inch Display
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Rear view camera
- Mobile App / Vehicle Data
- Premium Sound System
- Integrated Hard Drive
- Mp3 Media PlayerSeats
- Special W Motors Seats with Carbon Fiber ShellBrakes
- 6 piston aluminum mono-bloc calipers ventilated, cross drilled ceramic composite discs
- Brake Disc Diameter: 15 / 15 in (380 / 380 mm)
- Brake Disk Thickness: 1.3 / 1.3 in (34 / 34 mm)
- Anti-lock Braking System, Bosch ABS 8.0
- ABS, ASR and ABD
- Traction Control (TC)Transmission
- Seven Speed Double Clutch PDK
- Limited Slip Differential
- Transversely Rear MountedSuspension
- Front Axle: McPherson-strut, anti-roll bar
- Rear Axle: Multi-link suspension, horizontal coil over shock absorbers, anti-roll barWheels & Tires
- Lightweight forged aluminum wheels, unique for W Motors
- Front Wheels: 8.5' x 19'
- Back Wheels: 12.5' x 20'
- Front Tires: 255/35 ZR 19
- Back Tires: 335/30 ZR 20About W Motors
W Motors was born out of the desire to harmonize form and function. The drive to tame the roaring beast within, to draw from its roughness something truly refined. We may spend countless hours toiling away in design, engineering and production, but we do not just produce luxury sports cars.
What we produce is a paint stroke, an inimitable masterpiece that takes on the life we so feverishly breathe into – each completely different from the next.
Because we trust that the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams, we have decided to realize our dream and remind the world of what luxury truly is.
W Motors SAL is the first developer of high-performance luxury sports cars in the Middle East, catering to Últra High Net Worth individuals.
Based in Dubai since 2012, the company's vision is to become a fully-integrated high-performance luxury sports cars producer with activities ranging from car design and research to development and manufacturing.
Led by a highly experienced management team with deep experience in car design, development, as well as sales and marketing, W Motors has produced one of the most luxurious, exclusive and technologically advanced vehicles on the market.
Having established unparalleled technical and production partnerships with leading automotive engineering and manufacturing companies, W Motors is accredited as an official automotive manufacturer by TÚV (Official European Homologation Department).Source - W Motors