Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Anglia Car Auctions
Auctions America by RM Auctions
Branson Collector Car Auction
Classic Car Auctions
Collector Car Productions
Electric Garage Auctions
Gooding & Company
GPK Auction - G. Potter King, Inc
Historics at Brooklands
Palm Springs Exotic Car Auctions
Peterson Collector Cars
Rick Cole Auctions
Russo & Steele
The Branson Auction
The Finest Automobile Auctions
Big Cat Prowls To The Front At Barons' Spring Classic
Barons first Saturday auction of 2017, on April 22, was blessed with splendid weather as buyers flocked to view the 100 cars on offer. Sandown Park looked splendid in the sunshine, displaying the lots....
Owned By A Well Respected Man- Sir Ray Davies' Bentley For Auction
A 1960 Bentley S2, owned by legendary rhythm guitarist, vocalist, and songwriter for The Kinks, Sir Ray Davies, will go under the hammer at Silverstone Auctions May Sale, taking place at Silverstone....
Original And Unrestored 1967 Corvette's First Ever Public Appearance At Mecum Indianapolis Auction
Out of the Vault: Original and Unrestored 1967 Corvettes First Ever Public Appearance to Take Place at Mecum Indianapolis Auction Vietnam Hero Keith Richard Litavskys Dream Car to Cross the Block on....
Bonhams Announces 18Th Annual Aston Martin Sale
27 April, 2017, Newport Pagnell: The 18th annual Aston Martin Sale will be held by International auction house Bonhams on Saturday 13 May 2017. The sale will take place at the spiritual home of Aston....
Toyota Announces Results For March 2017; Fiscal Year Ended March 31, 2017
- Toyota Motor Corporation announces its production, domestic sales, and export results, including those for subsidiaries Daihatsu Motor Co., Ltd., and Hino Motors, Ltd., for March 2017 as well as the....
Super Lightweight Porsche 911 Leichtbau To Pack A Punch At Auction
Silverstone Auctions has consigned a rare, limited edition 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau to its May Sale, taking place on 13th May at Silverstone circuit. The highly collectible car is, according....
Barons' 2017 First Quarter Market Report
2016 was a testing year for many classic car auctions houses, and for the market in general. The combination of Brexit and the dip in general economic confidence surrounding many political events....
RM Sotheby's Stars in Exclusive Television Documentary Series 'Million Dollar Car Hunters'
– RM Sothebys is delighted to announce its starring role in an all-new, glossy television documentary series that provides a glimpse into the thrilling world of collector car auctions. Titled Million....
Ferrari 308 For Sale With A V12 Twist
A very unusual 1985 Ferrari 308 GTS QV, that houses a 4.8 litre, 4-cam, Ferrari V12, will be offered for sale at Silverstone Auctions May Sale, taking place at the Wing, Silverstone Circuit on 13th....
Earls Court Motor Show Austin-Healey 100 Restored To Its Former Glory
Despite its immaculate outward appearance, this 1955 Austin-Healey 100 BN2 would not have always appeared so at ease on the concours lawn. Originally created as one of the show cars for the 1955 Earls....
World Records, Charity Car Sales And High Energy Highlight 15Th Annual Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach Auction
– The high energy of collector cars selling at No Reserve during Barrett-Jacksons 15th year in Palm Beach helped drive the highest sell-through rate of any Florida collector car auction, including....
Full Speed To Auburn Spring: Thrilling Race Car Collection Joins Starting Grid For Auctions America'S Indiana Sale
AUBURN, Indiana (April 13, 2017) – Fresh on the heels of its successful Fort Lauderdale event, Auctions America has announced a thrilling series of modern race cars and assorted equipment for its....
Spring Carlisle Auction Ready for Biggest Event Ever
– Carlisle Auctions star shines bright four times a year and in just a few days, April 20-22 at the Carlisle Expo Center, the glow will be very noticeable as the auction team prepares for its first....
$21.7 Million At Mecum Houston 2017 Collector-Car Auction
– Overall sales totals at the Mecum Houston 2017 collector-car auction held this past weekend at the NRG Arena in Houston, Texas, reached 21.7 million. With 793 vehicles offered throughout the three-day....
5,590 Mile 911 Speedster At Auction For The Very First Time
An incredibly rare, factory right-hand drive 1989 Porsche 911 Speedster, one of just 139 ever produced, has just been consigned to Silverstone Auctions May Sale, taking place on 13th May at The Wing,....