- To opt-out of receiving Cookies from third party advertising networks, click here
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of this Web site, you warrant that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
USE OF BULLETIN BOARD, CHAT ROOMS, AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS FORUMS
If this Web site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, or other message or communication facilities (collectively "Forums"), you agree to use the Forums only to send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Forum. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Forum, you shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices, or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests, or chain letters.
- Download any file—posted by another user of a Forum—that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
While using this site, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit anybody else from using the site.
- Post any unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable content.
- Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful/disruptive component.
- Post or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or intellectual property rights.
- Concept Carz reserves the right to refuse to block any user who does not adhere to these guidelines from using this site. Conceptcarz.com may take this action without prior notice or explanation to the user.
This includes any pictures, information, message board posts, reviews, etc. It will be at the discretion of the owners of this site to modify or remove any material that is unsutable. Concept Carz and its owner(s) is not responsible for anything you say or post. Remember, you are responsible for anything you say or post and for protecting your own computer system. The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement. The Author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowlegde of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page. This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual formulations of this text are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact. All manufacturer names, logos, designs, press releases, descriptions, and information, whether used separately or in combination, are registered trademarks and property of their respective owners. Concept Carz is in no way affiated with any automotive manufacturer. Legal IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT THEN YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SEARCH TOOLS OR ANY OF THE CONTENT LOCATED WITHIN THIS SITE. Use of this site and the contents within are strictly limited. You should not use this site if you do not want to carefully read and understand these terms. Disclaimer The materials on conceptcarz.com web site are provided "as is". Conceptcarz.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Conceptcarz.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. How You May Use the Service.
- obey the law;
- obey any codes of conduct or other notices we provide
- promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to the service
- use any automated process or service to access and/or use the service (such as a BOT, a spider, periodic caching of information stored by conceptcarz.com, or “meta-searching”);
- use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute, or attempt to modify or reroute, the service;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair the service (or the network(s) connected to the service) or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of the service; or
- resell or redistribute the service, or any part of the service.
License for Personal Use
We grant you a limited, non-exclusive and nontransferable license and permission to access and make personal use of the website conceptcarz.com on a single computer or Internet terminal device that is under your control. You agree not to use any portion of it for any commercial purpose or to modify any portion of it, except with our written or e-mailed consent. You agree not to store in any form, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, sell or otherwise exploit any of the content of any portion of the conceptcarz.com website for any commercial purpose. You agree not to use data mining tools, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools or processes on any portion of conceptcarz.com.You may not reproduce any material appearing on the conceptcarz.com without our prior written or e-mailed consent. Any violation of the forgoing will terminate the permission and license granted by us to access and make use of the conceptcarz.com website. Damages; Indemnification
You agree that you will be responsible for any damages resulting from any violation of this Visitor Agreement. You further agree to indemnify and hold Concept Carz Publishing, LLC., and its affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Visitor Agreement, or any violation of any law or the rights of any third party that occurs in connection with your use of the conceptcarz.com website.Choice of Law and Forum
This Visitor Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You agree that, unless expressly waived by us or we bring an action in a different jurisdiction, the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising out of or relating to this Visitor Agreement or your use of the conceptcarz.com website shall be in the state or federal courts located in the city of Pittsburgh, State of Pennsylvania, and you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action. You also agree that in the event of any action to enforce or interpret this Visitor Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to collect its reasonable attorney fees.
Modification and Severability
We reserve the right to make changes to this Visitor Agreement and our other legal notices at any time. By continuing to use this Web site following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by this Visitor Agreement as modified. We may change, restrict access to, suspend or discontinue the conceptcarz.com website, or any portion of thereof, at any time.