|COMING OUT THE GATE STRONG: AMERICAN MUSCLE LEADS EARLY ENTRIES FOR AUCTIONS AMERICA'S 2016 SEASON OPENER|
|• Auctions America's kicks off its 2016 calendar, April 1-3 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
• Regarded as South Florida's premier collector car auction, multi-day sale expected to feature diverse roster of nearly 500 automobiles
• Early highlights led by an all-original 1967 Shelby GT 500 Fastback and a recently restored 1968 Shelby GT 500KR Convertible
• Event information and a frequently updated list of entries available online at www.auctionsamerica.com
AUBURN, Indiana (December...[Read more...]|
|2017 JAGUAR XE DEBUTS IN LOS ANGELES WITH AWD AND APPLE WATCH CONNECTIVITY|
|- Award-winning Jaguar XE sports sedan to arrive in U.S. Jaguar showrooms Spring 2016
- Lineup to include Jaguar XE 20d, 25t and 35t models selectively available in XE, XE Premium, XE Prestige and XE R-Sport trims
- All models offered in rear-wheel drive with the option of all-wheel drive available on 20d and 35t models
- XE 35t will feature a 340hp supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine with a 0-60 mph time of 5.1 seconds and an electronically limited top speed of 120 mph1
- XE 20d will feature a...[Read more...]|
|Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's : Best of Show|
The Concours d'Elegance of America, established in 1978, featured over 300 significant automobiles on the beautiful green at the Inn at St. John's in Plymouth, Michigan. This year's featured classes included Vintage Bentley, Auto Show '55, Bonneville Streamliners, and Dream Cars of the 1980s.
Best of Show winners at the 37th annual Concours d'Elegance of America was awarded to a 1929 Duesenberg Model J owned by Charles Letts, Jr. of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, and a 1937 Bugatti 57...[Read more...]|
|AMELIA CONCOURS d'ELEGANCE LIVE ON AUTOLINE AFTER HOURS WEBCAST 6:00 PM THURSDAY, FEB 13, 2014|
| ||Bill Warner, Founder and Chairman of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, will be the guest on John McElroy's Autoline After Hours live webcast entitled Sun-Kissed Cars at 6:00 PM EST www.autoline.tv on Thursday, February 14th.
Sun Kissed Cars is set to be an insider's look at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, winner of Octane Magazine's International Motoring Event of the Year Award, from the man who created it in 1996.
Autoline After Hours is the authoritat...[Read more...]|
|THE 2014 AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE HONORS FIFTY YEARS OF McLAREN|
|McLaren's 50th anniversary will be celebrated at the 19th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance on March 9, 2014, with a display of rare and significant McLaren racers from five decades of competition.
McLarens were not only victorious in the world's richest and most prestigious races, the company changed motorsport through a relentless pursuit of perfection and brought a strictly professional approach to a sport that had been more of a glamorous hobby than a true business. Today McLaren...[Read more...]|