|BRAD KESELOWSKI WINS NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE IN DRAMATIC FASHION WITH LAST-LAP PASS OF HARVICK AND BUSCH|
|Ford Finishing Results:
1st – Brad Keselowski
7th – Joey Logano
11th – Aric Almirola
15th – Ricky Stenhouse Jr.
20th – Chris Buescher
24th – Cole Whitt
29th – Trevor Bayne
32nd – Greg Biffle
35th – David Gilliland
43rd – Sam Hornish Jr.
· Brad Keselowski's win today is his first NASCAR Sprint Cup Series victory of the season and 17th of his career.
· For the second straight year both NASCAR Sprint Cup drivers at Team Penske have won a ra...[Read more...]|
|JOEY LOGANO PILOTS FUSION TO DAYTONA 500 WIN|
|FORD SWEEPS DAYTONA SPEEDWEEKS WITH DAYTONA 500 VICTORY
• Today's win in the Daytona 500 was the 14th overall for Ford in 'The Great American Race.'
• Today's Daytona 500 win is the first for Joey Logano.
• This marks the first time Ford has swept all of NASCAR's top three touring divisions in the same weekend since last August at Bristol Motor Speedway.
• Ford remains undefeated at Daytona International Speedway in 2015, running its streak to four with today's win. In ad...[Read more...]|
|IMSA AND FOX SPORTS ANNOUNCE FIVE-YEAR MULTI-MEDIA RIGHTS DEAL|
| ||• FOX Sports 1 and FOX Sports 2 to Broadcast Entire United SportsCar Racing and Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge Seasons Beginning in 2014|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Aug. 9, 2013) – FOX Sports and IMSA (International Motor Sports Association) announced today a five-year multi-media rights deal that solidifies United SportsCar Racing's home on television through the 2018 season.
Today's announcement, which comes on the heels of last week's news that FOX Sports will broadcast NA...[Read more...]
|FORD/AAA STUDENT AUTO SKILLS COMPETITION HELPS DEVELOP NEXT GENERATION OF AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS|
|DEARBORN, Mich., June 5, 2013 – One hundred of the nation's best young automotive minds will converge on the Motor City to compete for the title of top high school technicians in the country at the 64th annual Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills Competition National Finals, June 9-11. With jobs in the auto industry on the rise – up more than 30 percent since last April according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics – the Ford/AAA Student Auto Skills challenge serves as a springboard for aspiring au...[Read more...]|
|Barrett-Jackson Flavors Its January Scottsdale Auction With NASCAR Treats|
|• RACING HERITAGE, HIGH PERFORMANCE ARE RECIPES FOR CAR-COLLECTING FEAST|
• SPEED™ SET FOR 39 HOURS of LIVE COVERAGE STARTING JAN. 15
The great Henry Ford once said, 'Auto racing began five minutes after the second car was built.'
And for more than 60 years, there are few entities that better represent auto racing in America than NASCAR. From the hallowed grounds of Daytona International Speedway, to Sonoma, California's intricate and picturesque road course, the sp...[Read more...]