|CORVETTES RULE THE ROOST ON THURSDAY AT MECUM KISSIMMEE 2017|
|Collections From Jackie and Gary Runyon, Colts Neck and Tom Lembeck Are Featured Today
Kissimmee, Fla. – Jan. 13, 2017 – Corvettes ruled the roost on Thursday as they led a strong group sellers at Mecum Kissimmee 2017, the world's largest collector-car auction that began Jan. 6 and continues through Sunday, Jan. 15, at Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida. Collections from Jackie and Gary Runyon, Colts Neck and Tom Lembeck will headline today's offerings.
Top S...[Read more...]|
|The Imperial that Foretold the Future: Groundbreaking Automotive Design on Show at RM Sotheby's Arizona Biltmore Sale|
|• RM Sotheby's to kick start 2017 calendar at the Arizona Biltmore, January 19-20
• Two-evening auction presents handpicked selection of 120 motor cars, ranging from great American classics through to highly sought after modern classics and contemporary supercars
• Early entries led by a magnificent 1933 Chrysler CL Imperial Dual-Windshield Phaeton, the Imperial that foretold the future
• Modern styling icons include a black Ferrari F50, and a Ferrari Enzo owned by fashion mogul, Tommy Hilf...[Read more...]|
|WORLD'S LARGEST COLLECTOR CAR AUCTION COMPANY TO DEBUT IN DENVER JUNE 26-27|
|• Mecum Auction to Feature 700 American Muscle Cars, Classics, Hot Rods and More|
Walworth, Wis. – June 04, 2015 – Mecum Auctions, the world's largest collector car auction company, will stage its premiere event in Denver June 26-27 at the Colorado Convention Center with 700 American muscle cars, classics, Corvettes, hot rods, Resto Mods and more expected to cross the auction block from an estimated 15 surrounding states.
Among the main attractions consigned for the Mecum ...[Read more...]
|Bonhams to offer the renowned Oldenburg family collection of classic automobiles at Scottsdale|
|More than 30 American, British and Italian cars of various vintages head to Scottsdale, Arizona
Bonhams is honored to have been chosen to represent the highly esteemed Oldenburg Family Automobile Collection at its second annual Scottsdale Auction in January.
The extensive collection of more than 30 cars from the prominent horse breeding family includes multiple models of the same marque, including Ferrari and Jaguar.
Leading the impressive assembly are ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Concludes Record 2012 Calendar with $11.5 Million John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum Sale|
|• RM's John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum sale generates more than $11.5 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• The result of a decade of dedicated collecting by John Staluppi, the single-day sale presented 113 vehicles and 63 lots of memorabilia 'without reserve'
• Top automotive lots included a 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for $299,750 and a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500-KR Convertible for $264,000
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Caro...[Read more...]|