|DIVERSE PRIVATE COLLECTIONS ADDED TO AUCTIONS AMERICA'S FLAGSHIP AUBURN FALL SALE|
|• Numerous private collections to cross the block at Auctions America's Auburn Fall event, August 27 – 31 at Indiana's historic Auburn Auction Park
• Latest highlights led by 80 vehicles from a prominent private collection along with 20 cars from The David Disiere Collection
• Multi-day sale to feature approximately 1200 quality collector cars and a full day of parts and memorabilia
• Frequently updated list of entries and complete event information available at auctionsamerica.com
|1931 Cadillac 452A Takes Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance Best In Show|
|VILLAGE OF PINEHURST, N.C. (May 4, 2014) – A striking midnight blue 1931 Cadillac 452A owned by 90-year-old Charles Gillet of Lutherville, Md., was awarded the Best in Show at the 2014 Pinehurst Concours d'Elegance at Pinehurst Resort on Sunday.
The car, equipped with a V-16 engine and purchased in 1986 by Gillet and then restored by Pruiett Automotive Restoration, emerged from 119 vintage cars and a strong Class 4 Grand Classics (1925-1948) field to capture the top prize at the second...[Read more...]|
|Mecum Auctions To Offer Coveted Museum Collection At No Reserve|
|Verde Classics' Large Selection of Cars and Memorabilia Crossing the Block Feb. 23
Mecum Auctions will return to Florida to offer an attractive collection of nearly 80 cars including a wide variety of high-performance convertibles and other eye-catching and unique vehicles along with more than 1,000 pieces of Road Art and memorabilia all at no-reserve this Feb. 22-23. Presented from the private collection of Fran and Ron Green, the desirable assortment available at the Verde Classics M...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams to offer the renowned Oldenburg family collection of classic automobiles at Scottsdale|
|More than 30 American, British and Italian cars of various vintages head to Scottsdale, Arizona
Bonhams is honored to have been chosen to represent the highly esteemed Oldenburg Family Automobile Collection at its second annual Scottsdale Auction in January.
The extensive collection of more than 30 cars from the prominent horse breeding family includes multiple models of the same marque, including Ferrari and Jaguar.
Leading the impressive assembly are ...[Read more...]|
|RM Auctions Concludes Record 2012 Calendar with $11.5 Million John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum Sale|
|• RM's John Staluppi 'Cars of Dreams' Museum sale generates more than $11.5 million with 100 percent of all lots sold
• The result of a decade of dedicated collecting by John Staluppi, the single-day sale presented 113 vehicles and 63 lots of memorabilia 'without reserve'
• Top automotive lots included a 1956 Cadillac Series 62 Convertible for $299,750 and a 1968 Shelby Mustang GT500-KR Convertible for $264,000
• Memorabilia offering highlighted by a historic 1918 Herschell-Spillman 32' Caro...[Read more...]|