|Low Mileage Collectables offered at Fort Lauderdale Auction|
|• Auctions America kicks off its 2014 collector car calendar March 14-16 in Fort Lauderdale
• Leading recent entries are fantastic low mileage examples including a 2005 Ford GT, a 2006 Ford GT Heritage Edition, a 1954 Chevrolet Corvette and a 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Coupe
• Additional vehicle highlights include a 1973 Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona, a 1971 Ford Mustang Mach 1 and a 1935 Hudson Terraplane driven by Johnny Depp in the movie 'Public Enemies'
• Regarded as South Florida's pre...[Read more...]|
|Gooding & Company's 2014 Scottsdale Auctions Bring More Than $49.4 Million|
|• 11 new auction records set at Gooding & Company's two-day sale in 2014|
• Six cars sell above the $2 million mark and 13 cars sell above $1 million
Scottsdale, Ariz. (January 19, 2014) – Gooding & Company, the auction house acclaimed for selling the world's most significant and valuable collector cars, realized more than $49.4 million during its Scottsdale Auctions. The auction house sold 110 of 117 lots, which resulted in a 94% sales rate and an impressive average pric...[Read more...]
|Pair Of 1960s Automotive Icons Take Center Stage At RM Arizona|
|• RM Auctions secures a highly desirable 1960 Ferrari 250 GT SWB Berlinetta 'Competizione' and an ultra-rare 1965 Ford GT40 for its January 18 sale in Phoenix, Arizona
• Latest multi-million-dollar entries join a stellar list of more than 80 blue-chip collector cars, including a rare 1930 Duesenberg Model J Derham Tourster, offered for the first time in 45 years
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (November 29, 2012) – RM A...[Read more...]|
|Another Ferrari Classiche restoration attracts the crowds at Villa d'Este|
|Another important restoration by the Ferrari Classiche department debuted at the prestigious Villa d'Este Concorso d'Eleganza this weekend on the shores of Lake Como. The car, a 1952 212 Inter Cabriolet (chassis number 0235EU), is historically significant as it is only the second car ever to have been built by Pinin Farina who went on to become Ferrari's coachbuilder of choice.
The 212 Inter Cabriolet was first shown to the public at the Paris Motor Show in November 1952 before being sold to...[Read more...]|
|Bonhams Monaco sale|
|Now in its 26th year, Bonhams celebrated sale 'Les Grandes Marques à Monaco' will be held at the Musée des Voitures du Prince, Monte Carlo on the 11th May and will once again be under the patronage of the Grimaldi Family. The sale also coincides with the biannual Monaco Historic Grand Prix, the focal point for historic motor racing enthusiasts during May.
Highlights from the Sale include examples from Bugatti, Ferrari, Alfa Romeo, Rolls-Royce, Aston Martin, Maserati and Facel Vega.