1954 Packard Panther Daytona Concept
Chassis Num: M600127
The story of the very first Packards is a classic tale of American ambition. James Ward Packard purchased a Winton automobile in the late 1890's. Unsatisfied with his new car, the man was convinced he could do better. A producer of electrical equipme....[continue reading]
Packard was not going down without a fight. Things were looking bleak on East Grand Avenue in Detroit, but to let the motoring world know that Packard was alive and well, the company introduced a special show/experimental car in 1954. Styled by Dick ....[continue reading]
This is the fourth of the Panthers to be constructed and was originally owned by Rex Terry, general manager of Creative Industries. Like the first three cars, it featured the 1954 Clipper taillights, before being updated with the 1955 'Cathedral' tai....[continue reading]
© 1998-2018. All rights reserved. The material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.